Ms. GloZell Green, international YouTube star, is going home to Orlando, Florida, for the First Annual GloZell Green Fall Festival of Arts & Entertainment. Green is known worldwide for her comedic antics on the Internet and now feels that it is time to give back to the community that made it all possible.
Fall Festival event details
- WHAT: The First Annual GloZell Fall Festival of Arts and Entertainment
- WHEN: October 26, 2013 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- WHY: GloZell wants to give back to the community that has supported her
- WHERE: Mt. Olive A.M.E. Church 2525 W. Church St. Orlando, Florida 32805
- TICKETS: Call (407) 295-6568 for tickets and information
Event supports Green's hometown
The festival will promote art, entertainment disciplines including singing, dancing, music, oratory skills, drawings, art paintings and education that supports the Olive Branch Community Development Corporation in building strong functioning families in the community. There will be contests with prizes.
About GloZell Green
GloZell Green is an Internet celebrity phenomenon who has been dubbed The Queen of YouTube, with more than 1,600 videos on the site. Her videos have been viewed over 300 million times. She has several videos that have gone viral. Her most famous are, The Cinnamon Challenge and My Push Up Bra. She has more than half a million followers on Twitter.
Green has been featured on many shows including 20/20, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Drew's Lifechangers, ABC News, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Inside Edition, The Soup, Jerry Springer Show and Bill Handel Show.