Toys R Us likely has the best launch deal of all the retailers with its buy one, get one 40% off offer. They also have a Wii game called Flingsmash on sale for $24.99. Why would you want to buy a Wii game for the Wii U? Because it comes with a Wii Remote Plus controller that can be used with the Wii U. These are being sold separately for $39.96 or more so you can save $15 per controller.
The following deals are good from Sunday, Nov. 18 through Wednesday, Nov. 21. Black Friday deals will kick in afterward. We'll update this list as more deals become available.
- Get up to $150 toward the Wii U when you trade in your current console ($50 for Wii; $100 for original Xbox 360, PS Vita or 3DS; $125 for original PS3 or slim Xbox 360, $150 for slim PS3)
- 50% bonus trade-in credit on any game
- Midnight openings
- Opens at 11 a.m. on Sunday. First come, first serve on Wii U consoles in stocks.
- $10 gaming coupon with any Wii U game purchase for SYWR members. Coupons valid Nov. 22 to Dec. 22.
- Opens at 8 a.m. on Sunday. First come, first serve on any Wii U consoles in stock.
- Buy two, get one 50% off on all Wii U games
- Opens at 8 a.m. on Sunday. First come, first serve on Wii U if any left in stock after pre-orders.
TOYS R US
Update 1: Removed the 20% coupon for Toys R Us. Fine print revealed that it is not good on video games.
Update 2: Removed Epic Mickey 2 $10 gift card as it is PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii only.