24 news stations use exactly the same words to deliver a news story. The prime ministers of Canada and Australia use exactly the same words to deliver a speech in support of the Iraq war. Fox News threatens, attempts to bribe, and then fires two courageous reporters for exposing blatant health risks from hormones in our milk. Clearly someone is orchestrating public perception on a grand scale.
Three short video clips prove beyond doubt that public perception is being manipulated through the media for the purposes of those in power. The first three-minute clip shows a news story being repeated word for word on no less than 24 different TV stations. [Access video page]
The next video (three minutes) juxtaposes a speech promoting the Iraq war given in the Canadian parliament by future prime minister Steven Harper with one given by Australian prime minister John Howard to his parliament just two days earlier in 2003. The speeches match almost word for word. [Access video page]
For further powerful evidence that certain factions of the world's power elite manipulate the public into supporting war, read an incredible two-page summary of the book War is a Racket, written by one of the most decorated American generals ever.
The final 10-minute segment below reveals how two courageous Fox News reporters tried to uncover the truth about the dangers of hormones in our milk, yet were then repeatedly slammed by corporate management at Fox and prevented from presenting their story. [Access video page]
The above revealing case is but one example of many top reporters who uncovered major stories which should have made top headlines, but who were then ruthlessly shut down by corporate ownership of the media. Read a concise summary of the riveting reports of other award-winning journalists who had their mind-boggling stories completely censored.
All three videos above show that though there is some freedom of the press, powerful groups are orchestrating how news is delivered and even what gains public attention. Many of the most impactful stories that could create major change in our world are so completely censored that they never make the news.
By educating ourselves and others to how public perception is being manipulated and orchestrated, we can break free and make a big difference. For great ideas on what you can do to escape media control, don't miss the suggestions in the box below.
What you can do:
- Contact your media and political representatives to inform them of this vital information on media orchestration. Urge them to study and bring publicity to this important topic. Invite them to read this article and explore the links included.
- Explore our excellent Mass Media Information Center filled with reliable resources on media manipulation, including links to key revealing videos, essays, news articles, and much more.
- Read the riveting personal stories of award-winning journalists describing how major stories which should have made front page news were shut down and buried.
- For a powerful online lesson on media deception, public perception, and what we can do to transform our world using the power of the Internet, see this free Insight Course lesson.
- Spread this news to your friends and colleagues, and bookmark this article on key social networking websites using the "Share This" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.