Treyarch Studios addressed fans today that are upset by the fact that the first “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” DLC, Revolution, still hasn’t released on the Playstation 3. The developer is reassuring players that the add-on is still headed for the Playstation 3 and PC and that they should expect to hear more news on the DLC that is thus far only available to download on the Xbox 360, within the course of the next week.
Revolution brings several game additions to “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.” The DLC adds new multiplayer maps, a new SMG weapon, and a new Zombies game mode. The full product description lists the following.
• Hydro--This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
• Downhill--A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
• Grind--Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
• Mirage--This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
• Zombies - Die Rise--The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
• Peacekeeper SMG--This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
“Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is out now on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The game’s first DLC pack is available to download for the Xbox 360 with news coming soon about the add-ons availability on the Playstation3.