The Travel and Adventure Show will be held January 11 and 12 in Rosemont. This annual event gives consumers the opportunity to explore a wide variety of vacation opportunities. From beach relaxation to international adventure, consumers have all the travel options at their finger tips.
“Last year’s show produced a record turn-out and we are planning on topping it in this 10th year in Chicago. We have over 250 exhibitors with experts to help you plan your next dream vacation – destinations you may have never considered,” said John Golicz, CEO of Unicomm, which produces the event in six cities nationally. “As the country’s largest series of travel shows, this is a must-see travel extravaganza.”
Highlights of this weekend's event include:
• Travel Experts– the travel celebrities are just a few of the experts who will be on hand, with two full days of days of discussions, seminars planned
• Adventure Activities –, mechanical bull rides, sled dogs meet and greet and SeaWorld Animal Exhibits are all free
• Culinary Theater – you can taste the international flair – literally – as chefs demonstrate their best recipes from far-flung lands
• Global Beats Stage – non-stop musical and dance performances representing cultures around the world (with many in full costume) will entertain and intrigue
• Dream Destinations – representatives will be on hand from U.S. locales (including Alaska and Hawaii), as well as experts who can help plan trips to Africa, Antarctica, Asia, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Europe, India, Mexico, the UK – even Yap Island in the western Pacific Ocean
The Travel and Adventure show will open at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Saturday,
January 11, from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m., and Sunday, January 12, from 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Tickets are $10 online with Promo Code: CHPR or $15 at the Door. Kids 16 years old and under are free of charge.