Consumers share the top 7 reasons why they love the CruiseCompete website, and what is driving a decade of success. While countless other consumer-oriented websites have come and gone during the past ten years, CruiseCompete continues to thrive. Why? The cruise travelers who use the site to research and plan their cruise vacations have their expectations exceeded and then recommend CruiseCompete to friends and family. It’s simply viva voce!
The secret to the company’s success? Listening to the visitors who come to CruiseCompete.
Top 7 reasons:
1. Destination Expertise – The CruiseCompete cruise experts are well-versed in worldwide destinations and the cruise lines that serve those destinations. From ultra-luxury to river, expedition and adventure lines, to small ships, premium and popular lines, expert agents help plan voyages to the four corners of the world. And whether the ultimate goal is seeing the small villages in Europe, exotic locales in the South Pacific or breathtaking nature in Alaska, the CruiseCompete experts are there to consult.
2. Search Tool Ease – The CruiseCompete search tool makes it easy for visitors to identify the ports of call they wish to visit, allowing guests to search by month, by line or by number of vacation nights. The tool also gives users the ability to search out cruises by destination or category, such as repositioning, faith-based or holiday.
3. Value Proposition Delivery – CruiseCompete’s member-agents are the true experts in the cruise business – real people who:
- Are world travelers who know the lines, ships and destinations.
- Are consummate professionals who are known within the industry and are members of large travel consortiums.
- Are top producers for the cruise lines, ensuring their knowledge, experience and ability to procure the best deals and perks for their clients.
- Are highly educated, with up-to-date information from the latest classes and continuing education seminars.
- Are travel experts who can consult with all types of consumers about their ideal vacation. CruiseCompete agents have information about the best cruise line for families, singles, couples or groups. They can help those who seek out luxury, people interested in eco-travel opportunities or those who seek a unique or exotic locale. They also assist in planning onboard weddings and anniversary celebrations.
- Are real people who care about you and your vacation – and who are directly reachable in case you need them.
Cruise travelers who submit requests really do get the best deals on cruise vacations by booking through CruiseCompete cruise specialists.
4. Customer Care Answers – The CruiseCompete customer care department answers each and every email quickly and courteously.
5. The Most Up-to-Date Content – From deck plans to shore excursions and reviews of real cruise travelers, CruiseCompete has information to help you make your vacation decision.
6. CruiseCompete is Easy to Use – The website is simple to use, enabling visitors to quickly identify cruise lines, ships, sailing dates and itineraries, then request quotes within a few minutes. A typical consumer request generates an average of five quotes from CruiseCompete agents. Another benefit: it’s an anonymous system for the consumer. When a visitor is ready to discuss pricing quotes and travel, they can select an agent to work with to book the cruise.
7. CruiseCompete’s Cruise Agents are Simply the Very Best on the Web and in the World – By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 500 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel specialists work with CruiseCompete to provide the best deals available, not only in pricing, but also in cabin upgrades, cabin allowances, shore excursions and other amenities.
CEO Bob Levinstein says, “We’re very pleased to have completed 10 successful years in business and look forward to the years to come. And we would like to thank each and every consumer who has visited, booked a cruise from or told friends or family about our site. We are honored each and every time CruiseCompete is mentioned and we sincerely appreciate the many accolades that have been bestowed upon the company.”
CruiseCompete has been the premier online cruise marketplace since 2003 (see media praises). Consumers come to CruiseCompete to research and book cruise vacations and have received over 12 million quotes since 2003. Consumers compare offers from trusted travel agents, can see consumer reviews of agents and agencies responding, and then contact travel agents directly for more information and to book a cruise.
CruiseCompete CruiseTrends™ offers monthly stats for an inside look at consumer trends and what consumers want in cruise vacations.
CruiseCompete takes top honors in Travel + Leisure Magazine's “Top 60 Best Apps and Websites for Travelers” with an honorable mention. The Wall Street Journal praised CruiseCompete as “Best Cruise Travel Site,” The New York Times says, “… independent travel agents compete to offer you the best deal," and follows similar praise from Travel + Leisure, Kiplinger’s and The Washington Post. The Street says, “Score luxury cruises at bargain prices.”
CruiseCompete is an Iowa limited liability company and is not a travel agency nor owned by a travel agency.