Most of the headlines in print and social media this morning, Feb. 15, 2014 (Philippine time), are talking about the cases filed by Vhong, Cedric and Deniece. Vhong Navarro is so lucky to have a defender like Tony Calvento. In his battle for truth about the mauling incident happened in Forbeswood Condominium last Jan. 22, the respected Filipino journalist Tony Calvento, offered his services to Vhong for free.
Just to accommodate the friend requests of his supporters and followers online, Tony Calvento decided to create a page, and because of his shown credibility and advocacy to help the victims like Vhong Navarro, he received a lot of positive comments and reactions from them aside from his 8,616 added followers on his official Facebook page. That is Tony Calvento, a man with dignity and pride.
Meanwhile, Vhong Navarro's battle for truth is still one of the hottest topics online this morning (Philippine time), based on the latest and updated report, the Taguig Metropolitan Trial Court judge has already dismissed the Temporary Protection Order filed by Deniece Cornejo.
According to Atty. Alma Malonga, one of the legal counsels of actor-TV host Navarro, the court junked the petition due to lack of evidence to assume that there is a relationship between Deniece and Vhong. Aside from Atty. Mallonga, Tony Calvento also gave his opinion about the junked TPO filed by Deniece, using his Facebook page, he posted "Now things are clearing up on who's telling the truth on this case.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Vhong Navarro update: CCTV footage proves the Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo affair
- Tony Calvento: NBI retrieves text messages of Deniece Cornejo to Vhong Navarro
- Vhong Navarro denies tortured sex organ issue; misses It's Showtime family
- Sarah Geronimo reunites with Coco Martin; reveals excitement for the movie
- Deniece Cornejo update: Vhong Navarro's abused sex organ photo was uploaded