The Complete Manufactured Crisis Series

Comments

• xexon 5 years ago

Almost all "crisis" are manufactured, silly wabbit.

Even the great depression. So this goes way back further than most of you alive today.

Maybe it takes an old soul like me to notice that this is a rerun, eventhough the younger generations think it's something new.

Rather than participate this time, I'll just pop some corn and watch. I already know how this is going to end.

x

• Profile picture of James Simpson
    James Simpson 5 years ago

Well since you knew so much maybe you should have informed us all so that this would NOT be news. It gives me no joy to spend months researching on my own time and my own dime what the Left has done, and I am fully aware that there are people who knew about these things when I was still a twinkle in my mother's eye. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Enjoy your popcorn.

• GrandPa Smith 5 years ago

This should be required reading in every institution of learning from Jr High to colleges and universities.
    A costitutionalists "bible".
    Jim thank you for the many years of work put into these wrtings.

• Romans 12:1-2 5 years ago

Thank you so much for doing this, Mr. Simpson. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about your work anywhere on Fox News. "A prophet is without honor in his homeland?"

It seems they are going "all in," now. God save Ba'al worshiping America and call us to repentance.

Romans 12:1-2
    Hebrews 12:1-2

• Michelle 5 years ago

What a ego! Thanks for your work...too bad Snookie and the main stream are not going to know. People got to wake up and now.

• OhSuzyQz 4 years ago

Thank you so much for this informaiton. I feel like Luke Skywalker and you are Yoda "I have SO Much to Learn" ☺

• David Coffill 4 years ago

Just read your e-mail/article entitled "A Vandalized Valley". I knew it was bad, but your article should be read by ever parent, teacher, chergy, Californian, American. Perhaps even better if is were in Spanish! hmmmmm