It's 2 days until New Years Eve 2013 and, for whatever logical or illogical reasons, some travelers are considering a rushed trip to join the big NYE celebration in Las Vegas. Yes, Margaret...there are some truly last minute room deals still available on the Las Vegas Strip...as of this writing (5 A.M., Sunday Dec. 29,2013).
We've compiled ten last minute Vegas Strip room deals from three well-known hotel consolidator websites (Travelocity, Hotels.com, and Orbitz ). These deals all require 2 night stays ( 2 people, standard rooms) beginning tomorrow (Monday, Dec. 30) with checkouts on Wednesday, Jan.1, 2014. The listed figures are average costs per night for the two day window and do not include taxes, fees, or daily resort fees. Specific lowest deal providers for listed rates are also listed. Need we say..hurry?
*Ten Las Vegas Strip last minute room deals for NYE 2013/2014 (two night stay required, lowest average nightly rates listed): online provider/s listed; does not include taxes, service fees, and daily resort fees
- Stratosphere $144 / $145 Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity
- Riviera $149 Hotels.com
- The Quad $150 / $151 Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity
- Circus Circus $161 / $162 Orbitz, Hotels.com
- Harrah's $175 Hotels.com, Orbitz
- Flamingo $177 Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity
- Excalibur $185 Orbitz, Hotels.com
- Luxor $199 Orbitz, Hotels.com
- Bally's $214 Orbitz, Hotels.com
- Tropicana $244 Hotels.com
* Travelers must book through specific listed online providers to secure room rates and availability. It is recommended to check with the provided individual hotel websites (links) for specifics. We suggest contacting the listed deal providers via phone numbers listed below:
Slightly off-Strip room deals from these providers for these dates are also available. Travelocity has listed average nightly rates at LVH ($150 per night), Tuscany ($164), and Hooters ($164). Orbitz lists an average nightly rate of $150 at the Orleans. Hotels.com lists Treasure Island at $258 average nightly rates for the described two-day window. One last-minute decision after another, ehh?
Check out other 2013/2014 Las Vegas NYE articles linked below.