The Hamptons has always been considered as the “place to be” for many people living in New York and surrounding areas. Everyone from celebrities all the way down to common folk choose to vacation there. This is understandably so, being that this summer vacation “hot-spot” is completely surrounded by salt air and surf.
Whether vacationing in the Hamptons or not, there are a few “basics” for this summer’s apparel inspiration that should be taken into consideration when putting a summer outfit together.
The daytime look: Relaxed outfit in either solid colors or floral print.
- neon top – solid color /shorts/wedges
- floral print dress / wear a cuff bracelet to add in color and texture / sandals
- Colored skinny jeans / light fabric blouse – solid or floral print / colored belt / flats
Beachwear: Be inspired by a nautical theme or colors – red/white/blue
Nightwear: Solid colors in upscale yet classic pieces
- A white lace dress / stilettos
- Light fabric blouse with matching dress pants / stilettos
- a multi-colored or print maxi dress with sandals
Please consider these options as just the basics when putting any type of summer outfit together.
The main goal of dressing in Hamptons inspired apparel is to pair outfits using light fabric, that are both colorful and in floral prints. Try selecting different pieces of clothing that can be worn either during the daytime or during the later evening hours for more wardrobe options.
To see more fashion pieces please read : Hampton Inspired Summer 2012 Fashion Collage