Snoop Dogg has his medical marijuana card, talks weed on
Chelsea Lately. Photo/AP
Rapper Snoop Dogg calls it "greenery" and talked to Chelsea Lately on New Years Eve about his license to take in medical marijuana.
Some celebs like Brad Pitt and Paolo Nutini have confessed they've done the P-O-T illegally while others like Britney Spears have banned pot smoking from concerts, but superstar rapper Snoop says he's got the card to pass go.
After Chelsea Handler asked Snoop if he received her special delivery of margaritas to his dressing room, he suggested he mixes his margs with some "greenery".
"Congratulations on getting a medical marijuana license!" Chelsea responded.
"I needed it. I was having migraine pains and my vision was getting blurry," he said. Of his symptoms that required the medical weed, Snoop said nervousness and anxiety were contributing factors.
"I get a little nervous in front of people," he said.
VIDEO: Snoop Dogg on Chelsea Lately, New Year's Eve
More about celebrity diet and fitness secrets...
- 'Glee' TV's Kristin Chenoweth: 'Propel helps me get through workouts
- New Moon's Ashley Greene: 'I want to hit up James Bond'
- Paris Hilton pops out of boyfriend's birthday cake in hot pink body suit
- Audrina Patridge sports a hot body at NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Posh Spice blasts critics: 'Simply untrue that I don't eat'
- Ashlee Simpson gives kudos to yoga for her post-baby body
- Ashley Tisdale gets flirty and personal with personal trainer
- Charlotte Church loses 25 pounds: 'I thought I was going to die'
Want more dish? Click here for more stories on celebrity workouts!
Stay updated on celebrity workout, fitness and health news by clicking here to subscribe!
Sunny Pepper - Celebtreehouse.com on Facebook
Have a tip? Want more on your favorite celebrity? E-mail me for press inquiries and coverage requests at celebtreehouse [at] gmail [dot] com
Check out the stories behind these hot celebs! Click your pic to see the story!