Whatcha going do on a humdrum Monday night? Are you going to be a couch potato watching television or are you going to head out for BBQ and brews with friends.
Sloppy Bibs at the Fork & Wrench -This is not going to be a "suit and tie" kind of party. It's all about digging into great food and tipping some unique brews. The Fork and Wrench doesn’t care if it gets a little loud and a little bit messy. As for the bibs for Sloppy Bibs night, it is (BYOB) Bring Your Own Bibs.
The Fork & Wrench’s Sloppy Bibs Night is on Monday, May 12th at 2322 Boston Street in Canton– the doors open at 5 p.m. and continues throughout the evening. Chef Cyrus Keefer along with guest chef for the evening, Chef Jesse Sandlin of Oliver Speck’s, will be cooking up a smorgasbord of grilled meats with a selection of sides. Guests will imbibe from an array of beers from Boulevard and Ommegang Breweries as they meander through the restaurant and the newly opened patio.
For $64, that includes tax and gratuity, attendees will get their Sloppy Bibs food and drink tickets; five beer and five food tickets – additional tickets will be available for purchase that evening. Tickets can be purchase over the phone or in person 443 759 9360.
- Nduja & shrimp stuffed grilled chicken drums + steamed clams + salsa verde
- BBQ Choptank Sweets + smoked whiskey mignonette + apple butter cocktail sauce
- Oil boiled shrimp + little link sausages + bay onions + polenta puppies
- Escargot meatballs on a stick + beer agrodolce + tomato mustard + pine nut gremolata
- "Sloppy Bib" house bacon + pulled pork + trotter sausage + hots & sweets + bib roll
- Brave fries + smoked octopus + peperonata + pork jowl + salsa brava
- Arancini + rabbit cheese steak + smoked provolone + cippolini relish.
*Menu can be subject to change due to availability of product.
Don't miss another post, click SUBSCRIBE in the author's box. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @DaraCooks