During the election, Examiner's Dean Chambers caused quite a stir when he talked about polls being skewed for Obama, something many conservatives reported. Now that the election is over, Chambers is focused on what he said is the reason for Obama's victory. On Saturday, The Blaze reported that Chambers' new site, barackofraudo.com, shows that Obama received 80 electoral votes in four states due largely to voter fraud.
"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk," the site says, quoting Henry David Thoreau.
"Evidence of vote fraud is very much like that," Chambers wrote on the site.
"Those who engage in it are slick and do all they can to hide it, so the evidence is often quite circumstantial. In fact, often the circumstantial evidence is all the evidence we have, such was finding tens of thousands of bogus votes in the ballot box, we didn't see someone actually put them there, but they are found, they are there, and they are clearly evidence of vote fraud," he added. "Such is true of the voting divisions where Obama gets 100 percent of the votes cast. As if anyone REALLY believes that is legitimate."
The Blaze reported that Chambers was mocked throughout the election for his site, UnSkewedPolls.com, where he attempted to, as Dave Weigel wrote at Slate, put "into numbers what other conservatives put into words."
"I'm getting credible information of evidence in those states that there enough numbers that are questionable and could have swung the election," he said, according to Weigel. "I'm only putting good credible information on there, like the actual vote counts, reports, and mainstream publications reporting voter fraud," he added.
Chambers admits, however, that right now there is a lot of noise with very little substance.
"There's a lot of chatter, though. There are articles people have sent me that don't hold up. Crazy stuff," he said.
"What's not crazy?" Weigel asked.
"Things like the 59 voting divisions of Philadelphia where Romney received zero votes," Chambers said. "Even Larry Sabato said that should be looked into."
Weigel said that "57 precincts gave McCain no votes in 2008."
"There's such a thing as a 99% Democratic precinct, and such a thing as a 99% Republican precinct," he added.
Chambers said that Ohio had irregularities that didn't get much media attention.
"Some of the precincts or divisions in Cleveland were projected to be 99% Obama. That's a part of the state where it's known that a lot of ballot box scamming has been done in the past," he said. "There were isolated reports of people voting for Romney and having votes changed, though they didn't get much attention."
Chambers also noted that Romney went from an 80,000 lead in Virginia to losing by 120,000.
"When votes were being counted on election night, 97% of the precincts were counted, and Romney was still leading 50-49," he said. "When that remaining 3% were counted, a lead of 80,000 or so votes for Romney were turned into 120,000 for Obama."
Mytheos Holt observed that there were areas "where Mitt Romney also got 100 percent of the votes cast."
"Because of missed details like this, and his erroneous claim elsewhere that Virginia wasn’t called until Obama was leading, Chambers’ argument probably won’t face any success, or be taken with much seriousness by RNC leaders," Holt added.
According to Unruh, "a race-based consent decree negotiated by Democrats against the Republican National Committee a generation ago still has tied the RNC’s hands, and GOP officials could be cited for contempt – or worse – if they try to make sure American elections are clean."
- Citing voter fraud, petition at White House web site demands recount of election
- Fraud: Some told they already voted, others brag about voting multiple times
- Report: Obama campaigner allegedly punches female voter in the face
- Emails: NC man under investigation for possible voter fraud, media silent
- North Carolina man brags on Facebook about voting multiple times for Obama
- Obama to supporters: Voting 'best revenge' against Mitt Romney
- RNC demands states re-calibrate voting machines before Election Day
- Voting machines in Kansas, Ohio reportedly changing Romney votes to Obama
- North Carolina voters say ballots cast for Romney being registered for Obama
- North Carolina Democrats admit voting twice for Barack Obama in 2008 election
Be sure to check out some of Joe's other columns: