With the lovely fresh weather filled with sunshine this is also the time of year for home improvement missions as well as keeping the kids busy with special projects of their own. With many projects involving painting, ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape is the go to source to achieve a beautiful perfect finish for the hard work.
ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape is making new projects more fun with a contest for a chance to win $5000.
ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape is hosting a Home of ScotchBlue contest that allows consumers to submit their under $100 project idea for a chance to win $5,000. Everyone is welcome to enter through July 15, 2014. The winner is to be chosen in early August. The first 500 to submit an approved project get a free roll of ScotchBlue Painter's Tape.
The great ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape is not just for masking windows and trim while carefully painting a wall. There are so many other great ideas for using the tape to create amazing decor ideas with paint. Thinking beyond a striped accent wall for cool ideas can be fun and exciting for the entire family. Gather some inspiration by visiting the contest page to see what others have created.
Use your imagination when creating new decor using the ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape.
Inside and out there are many home improvement projects to beautify the decor simply by using paint. Thinking beyond the usual walls and ceiling, paint can be used as a wonderful cost effective opportunity to redecorate. Just about everything in the decor can be transformed with paint; cabinets, furniture and even fabric items like upholstered chairs and sofas. Play with more than one color for an entire new look such as an ombre appearance.
- Paint the floor with an interesting design to fashion an area rug out of color.
- Use paint on fabric lampshades and pillows to create unique new decor.
- Add new life to an old chest or cabinetry with and interesting design crafted using paint and tape.
- Paint an old playhouse outside to match the home you live in; get the kids involved in the fun.
- Create special new decor for centerpieces and holidays simply with imagination, paint and tape.
- Make a thrift store find new with a cool design created using the tape and paint.
- Hide cracks in the outside walkways and driveway by creating designs with tape and paint.
Creating is fun and it is a thrill to see the home improvement projects accomplished. Make the contest a fun way to get the family involved in a summer activity to do together. Challenge each other to come up with the ultimate ideas to use the ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape to create fresh decor with paint.
Have fun entering the projects for the contest but take more pleasure in showing off your new decor to others to envy. ScotchBlue is a wonderful way to get the painting party going. Have fun and never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design, Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for Examiner.com.