Social media forums are humming today with critics elated that Cult Guru, David Miscavige may be heading to court sooner rather than later.
The Scientology leader and his team of lawyers, claim Miscavige sits on a throne "equivalent of the Pope" – had plaintiff lawyers and Judge laughing in a court room recently.
Miscavige could soon be dragged into court facing interrogating-type questions that he’d much rather run and hide from. His often seen and rehearsed Glibness and Superficial Charm may be exposed as deep seated, sociopath rage when being deposed.
A ‘Court Restraining Order’ was filed and approved by Judge against corporate Scientology and David Miscavige to HALT any further harassment and surveillance against Monique Rathbun, plaintiff in lawsuit.
The deposition facing Miscavige stems from a lawsuit filed by “Monique Rathbun, 41, who has never been a Scientologist. But she is married to Marty Rathbun, 56, once a top aide to Miscavige who became disillusioned and left the church. When he began speaking out against the Church’s activities — alleging, among other charges, that Miscavige himself dealt severe physical beatings to church workers — the couple was targeted with constant surveillance and verbal harassment from church members, Rathbun’s lawsuit charges.”
“Rathbun’s lawyer confirmed that Texas Judge Dib Waldrip ordered that Miscavige be deposed “with no restrictions. It will be a regular deposition like any other,” said Ray Jefferey.”
Tony Ortega author of 'The Underground Bunker' recently published: “We talked to Ray Jeffrey, attorney for Monique Rathbun, who confirmed that Judge Dib Waldrip has granted Monique’s motion for a continuance in her harassment lawsuit against the Church of Scientology so she can have the time to depose its leader, David Miscavige.”
Earlier today, a Facebook Group of ex-Scientology members and other critics were/are commenting on potential ‘DEPOSITION QUESTIONS FOR DAVID MISCAVIGE’. Arnaldo Lerma posted the Thread, quote: “… after 20 years fighting $cientology, these are what I wish someone would ask him about …”
Here are a few of the questions that could have Miscavige squirming his buns, and more can be seen at this LINK:
- Did you direct the "handling" of Lisa McPherson?
- Did you authorize the placing of LSD during the Lerma raid in 1995?
- Did you order Kendrick Moxon's daughter Stacy to enter that high voltage transformer chamber on Gold Base where she was electrocuted?
- Are there "parishoners" mining gold at the Tuolumene CST mine?
- Were you gambling in Las Vegas while Hubbard was on his death bed?
- How much did you pay Pat Broeker to disappear?
- Did you authorize placing a dead cat on Robert Minton's doorstep in New Hampshire?
- How much did you have Lubow pay to members of the Nigerian Senate for that letter Lubow used to hire the ex-head of the Geneva Bar Association to get the Swiss Financial Police to investigate the Geneva accounts of Mr Robert Minton in 1997?
- Did you really hire 200 Pi's for the first anonymous picket in DC? How many PI's did you hire? Was any of their equipment stolen from their hotel in Fairfax?
- Did you direct the handling and harassment of Paul Grosswald who testified in a Kentucky court case in 1994?
“David Miscavige was born in 1960 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania in the Philadelphia area to the Roman Catholic Polish-Italian family of Ronald and Loretta Miscavige, the youngest of their four children. Miscavige was raised in Willingboro Township, New Jersey. As a child, he suffered from asthma and severe allergies. He also played baseball and football.”
“When L. Ron Hubbard died in 1986, Miscavige announced the death to Scientologists at the Hollywood Palladium. Shortly before Hubbard's death, an apparent order from him circulated in the Sea Org that promoted Scientologist Pat Broeker and his wife to the new rank of Loyal Officer, making them the highest-ranking members; Miscavige asserted this order had been forged. After Hubbard's death, Miscavige assumed the position of head of the Scientology organization.”
Many see David Miscavige as a sociopath dictator of a brutal and dangerous cult who abuses and physically beats his staff -- sentencing dozens of senior Scientology executives to the Hole near the town of Hemet in Riverside County.
“After a few managed to escape the Hole and Scientology, they gave accounts of their experiences to the media, the courts and the FBI, leading to widespread publicity about the harsh conditions that they had allegedly endured.”
Many Scientology defectors claimed Miscavige would aggressively and publicly slap, kick, punch or shove executives at the base that had angered him.
Monique Rathbun’s husband, “Mark (Marty) Rathbun spent only four days in the Hole in 2004 but says that he left after seeing his old friend Tom De Vocht being physically beaten by Miscavige.”
For the past few years and in ‘present time’, Rathbun (Scientology’s current ENEMY # 1) has been a ‘Royal’ pain in the ass for his majesty, David Miscavige, who now claims religious status equal to “America’s new Pope.”