Today, December 26, 2013, Mark "Marty" Rathbun posted on his popular ex-Scientology blog, ‘Moving On Up a Little Higher’, something that may cause cult leader, David Miscavie many more sleepless nights and distress. Rathbun announced his next book being published in 2014, titled ‘Scientology Armageddon - What Led America’s Most Vengeful Cult to its End Times’.
According to Wikipedia:
“Mark "Marty" Rathbun is a former senior executive of the Church of Scientology, who last held the post of Inspector General of the Religious Technology Center (RTC), the organization that is responsible for the protection and enforcement of all Dianetics and Scientology copyrights and trademarks.”
Some claim Rathbun is currently Scientology’s Enemy #1 – especially considering his ‘insider’ knowledge:
“According to his official biography, Rathbun became a Church staff member in 1978, and joined the RTC board in 1987. The biography also credits him with having played a major role in various Church victories, including the negotiation of the Church's tax exemption agreement with the Internal Revenue Service in 1993. In 1998, Florida newspaper the St. Petersburg Times described Rathbun as "top lieutenant" to Scientology leader David Miscavige.”
In today’s blog post, Rathbun states he simply wanted to be left alone in peace, but Miscavige pressed on attacking and harassing him and his wife Monique Rathbun for nearly 200 hundreds days with the hate group, ‘Squirrel Busters’ fiasco and other intimidating acts.
Rathbun posts: “He [David Miscavige] quite apparently has decided to turn a simple, civilized request to be left alone into ground zero for Scientology’s Armageddon. (…) He continues to spend millions of tax free money to exact vengeance and attain impunity for his criminal ways without the slightest sign of remorse.”
In Rathbun’s new book, he states: “Among other topics it will chronicle in detail”:
- How David Miscavige’s psycho-sexual obsession with celebrity and the world’s biggest star dictated the destiny of Scientology’s second generation. Including the full stories of Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Greta Van Susteren, et al. That is made possible and necessary by Miscavige changing the rules to ‘no rules’.
- The complete story of Scientology Inc’s efforts to capture the minds of Michael Jackson, Steven Spielberg, Bono and David Beckham – including meddling so as to engineer match ups and splits between marriage partners.
- How the world’s most powerful talent/entertainment agency (Creative Artists Agency) was covertly converted into a Scientology censorship vehicle. How it has intimidated and bribed major television networks at the direction of David Miscavige.
- How Miscavige fraudulently transferred the trademarks and copyrights of Scientology from Hubbard to corporations he secretly and illicitly controlled – and why that makes enforcement of intellectual property rights in Scientology material impossible.
- How David Miscavige attempted to sell out Scientology to Big Pharma (Pharmaceutical companies) while continuing to bilk adherents of hundreds of millions by positioning himself as the nemesis of Big Pharma.
- How Miscavige defrauded the United States government, and all American taxpayers, to obtain tax exempt status for Scientology and why subsequent history requires that exemption be rescinded.
- How Miscavige caused and then attempted to cover up the death of Lisa McPherson at a cost of tens of millions of dollars.
- The moral and cognitive breakdown that resulted in Miscavige’s near replay of Waco and/or Jonestown at Scientology headquarters. How that re-play was prevented by whistleblowers. And why that has resulted in Miscavige choosing the situs of the writing of this very book as ground zero for Scientology’s Armageddon.
When reviewing the above points and people ‘et al’, to be published in 2014, indeed, David Miscavige may be on a journey of ‘end times’ Armageddon scenarios and ramifications like never seen in recent times.
Some claim Scientology is a ‘religion’, but many more see it as a destructive cult led by a sociopath dictator, David Miscavige.
Ex-Scientologist and Author of: ‘Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape’, Jenna Miscavige Hill states: “Scientology always has been a game of power and control. L. Ron Hubbard was the ultimate con man, and it's hard to figure out how much of Scientology was an experiment in brainwashing and controlling people, and how much of it was truly intended to help people.”
Many declare David Miscavige to be much worse than Hubbard.
“What is wrong with inciting intense dislike of a religion if the activities or teachings of that religion are so outrageous, irrational or abusive of human rights that they deserve to be intensely disliked?” ― Rowan Atkinson