During the rehearsal of her much awaited "24/SG Provincial Concert Tour," members of the media had the chance to talk to the one and only "Concert Queen" Sarah Geronimo. She was with Bamboo and Christian Bautista, her guests for the scheduled concert at the Waterfront Hotel in Lahug, Cebu City this coming Friday, Jan. 11.
The video of her interview was uploaded on YouTube last Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013 by "The ABS-CBN News," incidentally, that channel uploaded 7,329 videos with 107,320 active subscribers. Going back to Sarah Geronimo, she said that she doesn't see herself getting into a relationship this year, in fact she added that she learned a lot from her past relationship.
Her failed romance with Gerald Anderson is one of the biggest issues last year, but despite her failure, she is still hoping to find the right guy someday because she believes that in every heartbreak, it takes you closer to your one true love. Sarah Geronimo will be concentrating on her career this year, according to her, she wants to be more active and focus.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.
- Sarah Geronimo's cute scenes from the movie 'It Takes A Man and A Woman'
- Cute movie trailer of 'It Takes A Man and A Woman' with Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz
- Too early for Gerald Anderson to fall in love with Maja after Sarah Geronimo
- Gerald Anderson and Maja Salvador romance: 'Revelation of the Year'
- Gerald Anderson fell for Maja Salvador after his journey with Sarah Geronimo
- Kim Chiu says Maja Salvador asked permission to date Gerald Anderson
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES.....