In a press conference sponsored by Xtreme Magic Sing held yesterday, Oct. 16, 2013 (Philippine time) at the Rembrant Hotel, pop princess Sarah Geronimo detailed her disappointments to the members of the press who were present during the event.
She admitted that being able to touch people's hearts is one of her extreme challenges, according to her, she believes that touching people's hearts is really the measure of an effective singer and not in the technical side of singing.
"Sometimes, I just sing, but I feel that I am not sincere. That's a nasty feeling, frustrating for me," revealed the pop princess while talking to the members of the press.
Sarah Geronimo also admitted that depression, sadness and heartbreaks are some of the reasons why sometimes she is just singing, but the pop princess stopped when a member of the press tried to ask a question about her being heart-broken.
As you all know, the pop princess had two failed relationships in the past. She fell in love with best friends Rayver Cruz and Gerald Anderson in two different occasions.
Right now, she is being linked to hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli. There are reports confirming their relationship, but the two of them especially Matteo are still hesitant to say something about the issue.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli remain silent after their interviews
- Popsters: Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli are match made in heaven
- Matteo Guidicelli confirms communication with Sarah Geronimo
- Migs Villafuerte on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli: I'm happy for them
- Matteo Guidicelli becomes close to Sarah Geronimo's mom in the U.S.