The fans and supporters of pop princess Sarah Geronimo are still grieving for the unexpected defeat of Klarisse De Guzman to Mitoy Yonting in "The Voice" finale held last night, Sept. 29, 2013 (Philippine time) at the Resorts World Manila, according to them, Klarisse deserves the title of "The Voice of the Philippines" due to her amazing voice. It was a heartbreaking defeat of Team Sarah because they have already set their minds to Klarisse.
The pop princess has encouraged the fans to vote for Klarisse before the finals started, but it seems that her appeal to popsters did not increase the popularity of her co-finalist in a singing competition on TV ten years ago.
Aside from popsters who voted for her in the finale episode of "The Voice," Mommy Esnobie, Klarisse's mom was also hoping for a favorable result in the competition. She really wanted her daughter to win her battle in "The Voice" finale because of her desire to undergo eye surgery, but based on the result, Mommy Esnobie will have to wait for another chance.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo flaunts her sexy back on 'The Voice of the Philippines'
- Sarah Geronimo replies to a tweet of her fans
- Sarah Geronimo encourages popsters to support Klarisse De Guzman
- Klarisse De Guzman is following the footsteps of Sarah Geronimo
- The Buzz: Mommy Divine favors Matteo Guidicelli for Sarah Geronimo