Amazon has discounted several digital bundles for select Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita video games. The packages include codes to download video game and downloadable expansions from the Playstation Store on each of the three platforms. You can check out some screens from “The Last of Us,” which is one of the most notable titles that is a part of the sales promotion, in the slideshow to the left of this article and the deal links from Amazon.com below:
- BioShock Infinite Digital Bundle: Game + Season Pass - PS3 [Digital Code] - $39.95 (33 percent off)
- Bioshock Digital Bundle: Bioshock + Bioshock Infinite - PS3 [Digital Code] - $29.95 (40 percent off)
- Borderlands 2 Digital Bundle: Game + Season Pass - PS3 - $48.01 (20 percent off)
- Borderlands Ultimate Digital Bundle: Borderlands Ultimate Edition + Borderlands 2 + Borderlands 2 Season Pass - PS3 [Digital Code] - $72.23 (20 percent off)
- Borderlands Franchise Digital Bundle: Borderlands 1 and 2 - PS3 [Digital Code] - $32.01 (36 percent off)
- Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Bundle: Game + 1-Year PS Plus - PS4 - $99.95 (9 percent off)
- EA Football Digital Bundle: Madden NFL 25 + NCAA Football 14 - PS3 [Digital Code] - $109.92 (8 percent off)
- Escape Digital Bundle: Game + 3 DLCs - PS4 / PS Vita [Digital Code] - $26.96 (10 percent off)
- WWE 2K14 Digital Bundle: Game + Season Pass - PS3 [Digital Code] - $59.95 (24 percent off)
- The Last of Us Digital Bundle: Game + Left Behind DLC - PS3 [Digital Code] - $56.47 (25 percent off)
Most of the deals are based on the “Borderlands” and “BioShock” franchises. The other noteworthy deals includes the “Call of Duty: Ghosts” and Playstation Plus bundle in addition to the “WWE 2K14” and Season Pass digital package.
“The Last of Us” is a survival-horror video game that was released exclusively for the Playstation 3 on June 14th earlier this year. The software product was published and distributed by the North American branch of Sony Computer Entertainment.