Its first has been operating for several years in its market at 1395 New Scotland Road in Slingerlands. It subsequently opened delis in Saratoga Springs and Burlington, VT, stores.
The name of what the company refers to as "a New York deli" is named for Ben and Bill Golub, who in 1932 converted their father's wholesale grocery into a supermarket that eventually became Price Chopper.
The market is located at 873 New Loudon Road (Route 9) just north of the Latham Circle. Phone: (518) 782-0441.