In honor of Hollywood’s upcoming epic award season Parq Bar at Montage Beverly Hills will begin pouring $17 cocktails with theatrical twists beginning on January 6, 2014.
Take a seat in the elegant lounge or at the bar and sip such cinematic creations such as:
- An adaptation of a Manhattan with a Canadian foundation. In the movie Solomon Northrup is a New Yorker from Saratoga Springs who is forced in slavery. He befriends Bass (Brad Pitt), a Canadian, and asks him to get a letter to his wife in Saratoga Springs.
- Letter to Saratoga Springs from the movie, “12 Years a Slave” that consists of Canadian Whiskey, Fernet Branca, simple syrup, aromatic bitters.
- Grand Scam based on the movie “American Hustle” that’s made of vodka, Lillet Rosé, fresh lemon juice and Peychaud’s bitters.
- A classic martini from the 70s, with a pink twist. This cocktail would be a favorite of the movies female characters Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence) and Sydney (Amy Adams).
- Jasmine’s Reflection from “Blue Jasmine” a refreshing blend of Tanqueray London Dry Gin, Blue Curaçao, fresh lemon juice and Orgeat syrup. Not sweet but balanced, this blue cocktail matches Jasmine’s mood as she faces her many failures. Many times throughout the movie she contemplates what her life could have been, all the way up until the final scene.
- Buying Time a la “Dallas Buyers Club” mixes Reposado Tequila, Regan’s Orange Bitters, St. Germain Elderflower and lemon oil.
- Belfort’s Boiler Room is a take on “The Wolf of Wall Street” with its Old Raj Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, fresh lemon juice and orange bitters that Jordan Belfort might have enjoyed.
The Parq Bar, a favorite of Hollywood moguls, mavens and movie stars, agents, writers and local denizens, offers exquisite indoor or outdoor seating with a musical accompanied at night, from 8 p.m. to midnight by a lineup of local and regional performers. You can enjoy a menu of delicious with your beverages that include house-made charcuterie, beef and Fourne d’Ambert sliders of fresh farmer’s market selections.
Check out some hot and sexy from "The Wolf of Wall Street" video to coincide with Parq's Belfort Boiler Room cocktail.