Offering over 20 titles on launch day, the Xbox One launch lineup is incredibly diverse in its offerings with games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and Peggle 2 scheduled as launch day releases.
In total, Microsoft plans to have 23 games available at the Xbox One’s launch. Of the 23 games, 9 are Xbox One exclusive with several other games featuring exclusive content – like Call of Duty: Ghosts with dedicated servers and early downloadable content.
Other notable Xbox One launch titles include: Killer Instinct, Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Watch Dogs, and Capcom’s Dead Rising 3.
Microsoft will release the Xbox One in North America and most of Europe this Nov. – no exact launch day has been announced at this time.
The Xbox One launch lineup will have the following games:
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)