Amazon has posted some details in regards to another official strategy guide for the recently-released Nintendo 3DS exclusive video games, “Pokemon X” and “Pokemon Y.” According to a listing update spotted on Dec. 7, the 736-page book covers the additional quests following the completion of the main campaign in addition to providing information on the hundreds of pocket monsters that appear in the handheld role-playing titles.
More than 450 creatures will be featured in the official strategy, which is going to provide some insight on locations, moves, stats and other attributes. It will also list all of the important items as well as disclose additional post-game tips. Finally, the package comes with a poster showcasing the pocket monsters of the Kalos region. You can check out some screenshots from “Pokemon X” and “Pokemon Y” in the slideshow to the left of this article as well as the pre-order link and list of features below:
Pokemon X & Pokemon Y: The Official Kalos Region Guidebook: The Official Pokemon Strategy Guide
- Crucial data on more than 450 Pokémon, including their moves, locations, stats, and Evolutions!
- Detailed guides on Pokémon Eggs and how to find all Kalos region Pokémon!
- Lists of all TMs, HMs, items, Berries, and Mega Stones—including where to find them!
- Extra tips and hints for your adventures after the Hall of Fame!
- A poster of the Kalos region Pokémon!
The new official strategy guide for “Pokemon X” and “Pokemon Y” is expected to ship on Jan. 22, 2014. The latest installments from the “Pokemon” series came out in North America and other regions around the world on Oct. 12. The software products were developed at the Game Freak studio in addition to being published and distributed by Nintendo.