Apparently filing bankruptcy to clear her debt; appearing in Octoloan commercials; working as a stripper; and her venture into the porn industry wasn't enough to help Suleman pay the bills.
Back in July, her porn movie trailer, "Octomom: Home Alone" was released, but it wasn't enough to keep this want-to-be starlet off of public assistance.
TMZ reports that Suleman will be getting $2,800 a month in welfare, including $1,800 per month for food and $1,000 per month for emergency cash.
In addition to the cash and food stamps, her family will also be covered by Medi-Cal benefits, mental health assistance and dental payments.
Nadya Suleman stayed off welfare for five months while trying to make a living doing porn films, stripping and starring in a few Octoloan commercials shown on late-night television.
There may be a chance for Suleman to get off welfare again if her porn film debuts, but there is no evidence that it's a done deal.
Right now, there's only a trailer, but Hollywood Gossip speculates that the entire film may be released in 2013.
So, for the time being, Octomom Nadya Suleman will rake in $33,600 per year in welfare for her family.
Is it time for Octomom to go get a regular job to support her crew and get off public assistance for good?
- Giant bluefin tuna sells for $1.76 million at Tokyo auction (Photos)
- Video: Ugly flash mob empties Mall of Louisiana after teens brawl
- Planet Mars news: Water, flowers found by NASA robots sparks life on Mars debate (Video)
- Joe Biden tells Senator Heitkamp's husband: 'Spread your legs'
- Boiling water turns to snow video: Make your own white Christmas (Photos)
- Crocodile leaps at tourists video goes viral: 'It landed on my shoulder'
- Eagle grabs baby video goes viral: YouTube hoax fools 5 million viewers (Photos)
- Man arrested after throwing tantrum over burger at McDonald's
- $500 million left at holy site: Envelope of checks left at Kotel in Jerusalem
- Viral black iceberg photo will give you the chills