A desperate Obama is using the border crisis to portray Republicans as KKK who oppose ethnic diversity.
OPINION - How Barack Obama is handling immigration is all about the 2014 midterm and 2016 presidential elections. Here's what a desperate president is doing:
- Issue executive orders preventing the deportation of young illegal aliens.
- Allow border patrol to transport illegals to liberal states (such as California) where many are simply released into local communities. (Studies show that half of Central America immigrants wind up on welfare.)
- Detain unaccompanied minors and allow most to enter the United States.
The House already belongs to the GOP. But many Senate Democrats (55 Democrats, 45 Republicans) could lose their seats this fall. If Republicans win the Senate, Obama faces the risk of impeachment, and Hillary Clinton could lose in 2016.
Obama can't run on his record. Therefore, he and the Democrats are playing the race card in a desperate attempt to force voters to choose between the lesser of two evils: incompetence (Obama and the Dems) vs. "KKK racists" (GOP and Tea Party). It's the only argument they've got left.
Democrats can't run on a record of success. Here's proof of Obama's disastrous presidency:
- Cited as the worst president since WWII in a recent poll.
- Only 62 percent of working age Americans have a job.
- The VA killed hundreds of vets due to mismanagement and lack of resources, and lied about it.
- The Middle East is in flames. Obama's proposed peace process between Israel and Palestine didn't work. Russia annexed Crimea. Iran is closer to a nuclear bomb. The president backed off his red line in Syria after a chemical attack. China is intimidating U.S. allies in the Pacific.
- The IRS (and Obama) lied about targeting conservative groups. (There's "not a smidgen of corruption," said Obama.) Then the agency "lost" Lois Lerner's emails. It also claims to have "lost" the emails of several employees under investigation.
- Border crisis.
- Released five Taliban leaders.
- Obamacare will cost $200 billion a year, and Americans will see sharp increases in their premiums. The president lied when he said "if you like your health plan, you can keep it."
- Fast and Furious.
- Won't build the Keystone Pipeline.
- Criticized by unions (who got Obama elected).
- Forged birth certificate. Spent $5 million to conceal his personal records. Won't release his school transcripts.
Politics of a Radical
Conservatives want the border secured. That's the law. The duty of the president is to faithfully execute the laws of the land.
By allowing illegal immigrants to live in the United States, Obama is enticing conservatives to be angry on television and news blogs. Then the media, Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi portray the GOP as rednecks who oppose ethnic diversity. If you oppose letting illegals inside America, you're white trash (goes their argument) who hate non-whites.
But it's Obama and the Democrats who are racists. They hate white Americans, and if it means using the border crisis to portray Republicans as modern day KKK, that's what they'll do.
Obama and the Dems are desperate to cling to power. It's been a disastrous presidency, and the race card is their only argument they've got left. If they lose the Senate, Congress may repeal Obamacare and impeach the liar-in-chief.