Playstation 3 Japanese role-playing game Ni No Kuni is available for $20 off its regular price at $39.99 at Amazon. Meanwhile, Far Cry 3 gets a deep cut and is sitting all the way down at $29.99. Amazon matched the $19.99 price for Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition on the Wii U at one point but apparently sold out of copies. It may be worth keeping an eye for the retailer to get more in stock this week.
Amazon had already matched the sale prices on several other games including Diablo III for the PC plus Battlefield 3 Premium Edition and Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the PS3 and Xbox 360. It also beat Target's sale price on Skylanders Giants by $5 which can be had for $49.99 now.
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Wii U) - $19.99 (currently out of stock through Amazon but may come back in)
- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) - $39.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3, Xbox 360) - $39.99
- Diablo III (PC) - $39.99
- Far Cry 3 (PS3, Xbox 360) - $29.99
- Ni No Kuni (PS3) - $39.99
- Skylanders Giants (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, 3DS) - $49.99