Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

NY hospital wrongfully bans electronic cigarettes after patient catches fire

There is no evidence to support that an electronic cigarette was the cause of a patient catching fire after her oxygen ignites, but the hospital is certain that an e-cigarette is to blame.
There is no evidence to support that an electronic cigarette was the cause of a patient catching fire after her oxygen ignites, but the hospital is certain that an e-cigarette is to blame.
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Report this ad