Some new information has been revealed today for the upcoming multiplatform title, “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.” The latest details, which comes from a recent live stream event at IGN, feature cutscenes, minions, unlocks in addition to difficulty settings. You can check out some screens from the crossover fighting game in the slideshow at the top of this article and the new information below (via the NeoGAF forum):
- You unlock minions on Level 8 and costumes on Level 10
- 1 playthrough of the character's arcade mode is enough to get to level 10
- There are 6 difficulty settings for CPUs
- Minions exist to cheer you on, ex: when you kill everyone with a Super they appear with fireworks.
- Rivalry cutscenes are CGI but opening cutscenes are hand-drawn images.
“Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” is a crossover fighting game featuring 20 characters (in addition to two more DLC fighters) from first-party and third-party franchises that have appeared on the Playstation gaming systems.
Sony Computer Entertainment will be releasing “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” for the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita in North America on Nov. 20. Customers who purchase the Playstation 3 version of the title will also get a Playstation Vita version for free as a digital download thanks to the Cross-Buy program. You can pre-order the title in the following link: “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale”