The mainstream media and the Obama administration refuse to report an ongoing massacre in Egypt. Instead, the "murders" being reported are the ones conducted by the Egyptian military and those who oppose the notorious terrorist organization, the Muslim Brotherhood.
But the administration and the media continue to totally ignore the other story behind the story -- the Muslim Brotherhood is torching and ransacking Christian churches, and killing Christians and Jews.
Since the Muslim Brotherhood takeover, scores if not hundreds of Jewish synagogues and Christian churches have been vandalized and burned to the ground, their sacred symbols desecrated. And adherents to Judaism and Christianity in Egypt fear for their very lives in the wake of a massacre that is occurring at the hands of extremist Islamists, such as the Muslim Brotherhood.
With the current spike in tensions in the country in the aftermath of the military's removal of the Muslim Brotherhood-supported Mohammed Morsi, the purge against Christians and Jews has reached a fever pitch. Within the last three weeks over 58 Christian churches have been torched, the latest being a Christian school where Nuns were taken into custody and paraded down the streets as "prisoners of war."
Monastery officials, commenting on the Brotherhood's torching of The Virgin Mary and Priest Ibram monastery in Minya, Egypt, stated that Sunday was the first time in 1,600 years that mass and prayers were not held due to the violence.
According to Jihad Watch, the following are but a few of the churches and church organizations that have been burned to the ground within the last few weeks by the Muslim Brotherhood:
Catholic churches and convents
1. Franciscan church and school (road 23) - burned (Suez)
2. Monastery of the Holy Shepherd and hospital - burned (Suez)
3. Church of the Good Shepherd, Monastery of the Good Shepherd - burned in molotov attack (Asuit)
4. Coptic Catholic Church of St. George - burned (Minya, Upper Egypt)
5. Church of the Jesuits - burned (Minya, Upper Egypt)
6. Fatima Basilica - attacked - Heliopolis
7. Coptic Catholic Church of St. Mark - burned (Minya - Upper Egypt)...
...Orthodox and Evangelical Churches
1. Anglican Church of St. Saviour - burned (Suez)
2. Evangelical Church of St Michael - surrounded and sacked (Asuit, Upper Egypt)
3. Coptic Orthodox Church of St. George - Burned (Minya, Upper Egypt)
4. Church of Al-Esla - burned (Asuit, Upper Egypt)
5. Adventist Church - burned, the pastor and his wife abducted (Asuit, Upper Egypt)
6. Church of the Apostles - burned (Asuit, Upper Egypt)
7. Church of the Holy renewal - burned (Asuit, Upper Egypt)...
1. House of Fr. Angelos (pastor of the church of the Virgin Mary and Father Abraham) - burned (Minya, Upper Egypt)
2. Properties and shops of Christians - Burnt (Arish, North Egypt)
3. 17 Christian homes attacked and looted (Minya, Upper Egypt)
4. Christian homes - Attach (Asuit, Upper Egypt)
5. Offices of the Evangelical Foundation - burned (Minya, Upper Egypt)
6. Stores, pharmacies, hotels owned by Christians - attacked and looted (Luxor, Upper Egypt)
7. Library of the Bible Society - burned (Cairo)
A complete list of churches and organizations that have been burned is available at Jihad Watch.
Jihadi watchdog groups state that it is to be remembered that the Obama administration strongly supported the ouster of Hosni Mubarak in order to place the Muslim Brotherhood into power in Egypt. The move was reported to be the brain child of former Obama Middle East policy adviser Samantha Powers, wife of the infamous and notorious Obama adviser Cass Sunstein.
Thus, the current slaughter of Christians and Jews and the torching of their churches and organizations stem directly from Obama administration foreign policy, and thus, the blood is on their hands.
(Hat tip to Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs).
SPECIAL NOTICE! BRAND NEW!
A brand new entry is now posted on my blog in the series, Musings After Midnight, titled, "Drastic Action: A Proposal and a Critique."
My popular series "Musings After Midnight" is now indexed at my blog, The Liberty Sphere.
You may also wish to visit my ministry site at Martin Christian Ministries.