The first picture was posted to Twitter on Friday, and depicted store front-like edifices with slogans like "Keep your doctor," and "Keep your plan," a reference to promises repeatedly made by President Obama -- one of which was named Politifact's "Lie of the Year" for 2013.
The float also references the failed roll-out of the Healthcare.gov website with messages like "User error" and "Not a valid username"
A caricature of Obama is also shown on the float wearing a hat labeled "Dr. Prez."
"This is gonna hurt," the cartoon Obama says in a word bubble while holding a voodoo doll labeled "Patients" and a giant stickpin.
Another float sports a giant Obama head wearing a mask and an old-style doctor's mirror emblazoned with "Buy or Die." The character is seen holding giant bags filled with money.
The float also sports placards that read "Death panel" and "bend over."
A third float shows Obama's head above a pair of crossed syringes. A placard on that float appears to say, "Obamacare Entitlement Room."
New Orleans, Fire Andrea Mitchell said, happens to be the hometown of Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., who is up for re-election this year.
As we reported in December, Landrieu has run ads glossing over her strident support of Obamacare.
Landrieu, who supported Obamacare when it was being pushed through Congress, was accused of "crawfishing" for trying to distance herself from the unpopular law, NPR said earlier this month.
"It means backing up. It's what it means — backing up," shrimp fisherman Parish Williams told NPR.
"I think she's been there too long," he added. "I think she's too comfortable. I think it's time for her to go."
- Dem. Sen. Mary Landrieu runs ad glossing over her Obamacare promises
- Report: Convicted terrorist worked as Obamacare navigator
- Video: Obamacare navigators suggest enrollees use fraud, deceit
- Questions raised about legality of Obama's healthcare 'fix'
- Former White House adviser: Fox News to blame for Obamacare disaster
- Sebelius releases dismal Obamacare figures as millions lose coverage
- Obamacare ads called racist for targeting mostly white youths
- Op-ed says Obama guilty of fraud for lying to public about health care
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow 'forced' home inspections by gov't agents
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding, Tea Party Tribune and PolitiCollision.