"Romney win imma start civil war part 2 (sic)," one person threatened.
"If Romney win second civil war (sic)," wrote "PaperRouteGang."
"So many people in my grade want Romney to win tomorrow i feel like starting a civil war in just my town (sic)," tweeted "Jess."
A number of users expressed concern that a Romney victory would spark a civil war.
"Lady in the polling line say if romney win its gone b a civil war (sic)," added "Randy."
"[I]f Romney wins the d**n government will collapse and the military will take over and it'll be the civil war times 5 (sic)," one person predicted.
On Monday, Twitchy reported that a number of Obama supporters on Twitter "are taking the occasion of Election Day eve to indulge in fantasies (we hope) of gun violence."
"Goin buy a gun tommorow Cus if Romney win I ain't goin out without a fight (sic)," one person wrote.
"This n***a said he voting for Romney *cocks gun* lmao (sic)," another said.
"If Mitt Romney win get ya gun game up (sic)," added "Yae Yae Trees."
"Frantically i grabbed my gun and shot Mitt Romney. Obama chuckled and grabbed my hand and we were off (sic)," wrote "Becky Gardner."
One tweet posted by Twitchy called for Romney to be raped with a double-barreled shotgun.
"Prime examples of why I stopped being a Democrat a few years ago. Thanks kids for reminding me I made an excellent decision," one commenter wrote at Twitchy.
Throughout the campaign, liberals on Twitter have engaged in a relentless campaign of hate that has included numerous threats to murder Romney should he win.
Liberals on Twitter have also called for riots and threatened to commit acts of domestic terrorism should Romney win.
- Obama supporters on Twitter issue threats to kill Mitt Romney on eve of election
- Obama supporters on Twitter step up threats to riot if Romney wins
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Obama to supporters: Voting 'best revenge' against Mitt Romney
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8; Obama: Lord of the mobs
- Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate
- Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney
- Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed
- New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney
Be sure to check out Joe's other columns: