See also:

Lessons Learned From a Love Cleanse

Lessons Learned From a Love Cleanse
Lessons Learned From a Love Cleanse
Clip-Art

Comments

• Doing Me 4 years ago

You are a fabulous mentor and inspiration. I'm learning and right now it's all about ME. What I want, What makes me happy. Right now it's not about the men, minus the n and it's ME! HOLLA :0)

• Toddy 4 years ago

Very interesting entry. Would you recommend the cleanse for all singles w/ baggage then? What did you find out about yourself other than your need and fear of emotional support? www.themarathonsmistress.blogspot.com

• J777 4 years ago

What an Awesome lesson. Reminds me of my own life story and how I learned to "Seek first His Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be give to you as well." Mark 6:33

Everything including my own Mr. Big has magically appeared into my life. By the way, I follow you on Twitter. Awesome Tweets. Love, Jennifer :)

• Butterfly66 4 years ago

Reminds me so much of what I'm going through right now - it is indeed amazing how those past loves actually re-appear in your life., in my case after twenty plus years, to enable you to learn what you need to. Incredible.

• Amanda 4 years ago

After reading about Mastin Kipp's experience wih the Love cleanse, I decided to give it a try. I couldnt understand why i was attracting all these men with issues and addictions. I had similiar experinces as you. I even had exes who are now married, calling me out he blue to see if we can have a "friendly" lunch. Not that i would date a married or person in a relationship, I just think its both funny and weird how they all came out of the woodwork.

I have learned alot these past 8 weeks. I love now that i am comfortable being home alone on a Friday or Saturday night without feeling sorry for myself for beig alone and not in relationship. I enjoy and look forward to being alone to focus on me.

• TP316 4 years ago

That's a nice story but I came to this article looking for the 30-day love cleanse??

• kissfromarose 4 years ago

hi! i'd just like to thank you for putting up such a nice and inspiring story. i love the woman power overflowing on you that it even poured me too. it's not my first time to read this, actually whenever i feel that i need to reset my head, i read this once in a while and i never got tired doing it. continue the strong hold there! keep the faith and the power! :)