With “Far Cry 3” coming to North America next week, players have one last change to get in on the pre-order deals for the upcoming multiplatform title. Four big retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop and Walmart) are offering several in-game single-player and multiplayer bonuses for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game. You can check out some screens from the open-world first-person shooter in the slideshow at the top of this article in addition to the pre-order links and descriptions below:
Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.
- Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
- Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
- Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
- Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
- Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
- Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
Pre-order Far Cry 3 to get a free upgrade featuring The Monkey Business Pack!
- Four bonus missions hosted by Hurk and his bomb-carrying monkeys
- Two extra ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer
Hunt four exclusive animals using the skinned M-700 Predator Rifle.
“Far Cry 3” is mainly developed by Ubisoft Montreal with help from additional studios. The open-world first-person shooter will be released by Ubisoft when it launches for the PC< Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 systems in North America on Dec. 4.