The popular Vegas pool party scene for 2013 is just around the corner, with most pool locales finished with staff hirings for the season. As the 2013 Vegas spring-breakers begin to assault the town within the next few weeks, successively more of the popular venues will take the tarps off and welcome all pool party fiends. Many popular pools will have opened by the third week of March.
Opening dates of a dozen noted Las Vegas pool venues that have been announced as of this writing follow. Check the provided links for further details including cabana rental rates, entry fees, reservations, and places to hide your wallets.
- MGM Grand - Feb. 22
- Bare @ Mirage - March 14
- Liquid @ Aria - March 14
- Azure @ Palazzo - March 16
- Encore Beach Club - March 16
- Wet Republic @ MGM Grand - March 22
- Pleasure Pool @ Planet Hollywood - 3rd week of March
- Moorea Beach @ Mandalay Bay - March 29
- Marquee Day Club @ Cosmopolitan - April 20
- Rehab @ Hard Rock - April 21
- Ditch Fridays @ Palms - Late April / Early May
- Tao Beach @ Venetian - May 3 (Grand Opening)
For a complete rundown of basic pool info in Las Vegas, check this Las Vegas Advisor link.
Check out a few of the most notable Vegas pool party venues in the video at left.