A few days ago this writer went to his first Minnesotans Against Common Core meeting in Becker Minnesota. This writer was not surprised to hear various concerns the speakers mentioned during the course of this meeting.
- Establishing Child Career Pathways beginning in Second Grade;
- Recording of "Biometrics" of Children in data bases for future Government use;
- Dumbing Down of the masses;
- Indoctrination children to make them more compliant to authority;
- Conditioning Individuality out of Children;
- Extending the Length of the School Year.
Understandably, the parents in the audience were upset, agitated and angry over children having their career paths set for them in second grade by teachers (Progressives would classify teachers among the educated elite.) And the loss of privacy by practices such as teacher's recording things like their children's hair color, stressers, aptitudes, food consumption, exercise habits as well as things like their mother's maiden names, family recycling habits and the like, permanently on government computers just seems creepy. Further, there was general concern amongst the audience members over the Dumbing Down of America and the conditioning of individuality out of children. (Progressivism has much in common with Marxism, and in this writer's previous writings he has even said, "Progressivism is Marxism 2.0 because anything called Marxism 1.0 could not be sold to freedom loving Americans")
However, while this writer was mortified at the ramifications of these Progressive Common Core practices and goals, most in the audience saw Common Core as merely an unwelcome change in education that they intended to resist as parents. In this writer's humble opinion, the presenters failed to add a dimension to this conversation that needs to be addressed. This writer believes that when this aspect is exposed it will bring about the sense of urgency and action necessary as a result of the absolute fear and foreboding it will instill in those who fully understand the threat upon all of WE THE PEOPLE.
Simply, Common Core is not a stand alone agenda item brought by well intended educators working independently to improve education for the good of America's Children.
Common Core is just one aspect of the entire Progressive Agenda. A Progressive Agenda that identifies Individualism, Creativity, Competition and Free Markets as the root cause the exploitation of the masses and main source of conflict amongst WE THE PEOPLE in America. In fact, Progressives refer to anyone adhering to these fundamental planks of Americanism as "being contaminated with these evil institutions". Further, the Progressive Agenda finds our current Constitution too constraining. And, Progressive philosophy asserts that Educated Elites should be free to implement policy without answering to WE THE PEOPLE, because the Educated Elites "know better" than the masses.
Perhaps a brief history of Governance Doctrines in the Western World is the easiest and best way to highlight they imminent tyranny of Progressivism which is upon us. Our Founder's revolted and died, casting off the Governance Doctrine of the Divine Right of Kings circa 1776. A short overview of the Divine Right of Kings, which arose after the fall of the Western Roman Empire 476AD, follows:
The King is a God or a representative of God here on earth and, therefore, no earthly being can question the King's decisions and/or authority. Subjects of the King have no rights, only permissions and privileges. All Land belongs to the King. Any thing you do and/or land you are upon is only by the consent of the King. Under the Divine Right of Kings, all Truth was established by the King and the Church(Think "World is flat" & "Earth is center of universe".)
During The Enlightenment (1650-1800AD), Natural Law and Consent of the Governed were reduced to writing by the "Men of Letters"(Scholars). And during this Enlightenment, people began to question by what authority the King was the King.
Our Founder's were inspired by Natural Law and Consent of the Governed, and our Country is founded upon them.(Proof our Country was founded on Natural Law and Consent of the governed can be found by clicking here )
What follows is this writer's extremely short syntheses of Natural Law and Consent of the Governed derived from various sources, including John Locke's Two Treatises of Civil Government.
Briefly summarizing Locke on Natural Law and Consent of the Governed:
- all men are endowed with certain rights among these are life, liberty and property (Jefferson used "certain unalienable rights, among these life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" in Declaration of Independence);
- governments are instituted among men to secure these rights;
- government is legitimate only so long as it continues to enjoy the consent of the governed;
- When government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish it and institute new government.
For our purposes, this writer reduces the purpose of Government under Natural Law and Consent of the Governed to this oft posted Tweet:
"Purpose of government is to give each of us more liberty than we would have in the chaos of pre-government state; not to force us to serve government or corporations."
Don Mashak via Twitter @DMashak
The far greater liberty and freedom the individual enjoys under our government which is constructed pursuant to Natural Law, Consent of the Governed and our Constitution is perhaps best expressed as follows in these two quotes:
I believe that every individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruits of his labor, so far as it "in no way interferes with any other men's rights."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences."
This writer has more fully described our Founder's revolt against the Divine Right of Kings and the implementation of Natural Law and Consent of the Governed here in this two part article:
- Natural Law: How WE THE PEOPLE got to the 4th of July, 1776 - Part 1 of 2
- Natural Law: How WE THE PEOPLE got to the 4th of July, 1776 - Part 2 of 2
Now, having briefly described the fundamental characteristics of the Governance Doctrines of the Divine Right of Kings and Consent of the Governed, this writer can compare and contrast them with Progressivism and rapidly move towards, and instill in you, the cause for alarm.
Quite simply, Common Core is but one aspect of the overall Progressive scheme to return the United States to essentially a governance style of the Divine Right of Kings.
However, instead of Kings who have their authority via some relationship with religion, under Progressive ideology Educated Elites will have unquestioned ruling authority by virtue of their alleged superior education. (With further ironic duplicity, Progressivism calls for Educated Elites to be selected from among the wealthy, leisure class - the modern aristocracy if you will). The concept of permissions and privileges is replaced with the more socially palatable "individual rights to be subordinated to the best interests of the community as determined by the educated elites aka wealthy, leisure class". Additionally with regard to the Establishment of Truth: Our Founder's intended, "Truth is established by the individual using their own observations and reasoning"; Under Progressivism, all Truth will be established the Educated Elites, just as the Kings did under the Divine Right of Kings.
This writer has previously described Progressive Logic as follows:
"up is down, down is up and the sky is grass"
In this writer's humble opinion, this bizarre progressive logic is the result of knowing the result they desire and then trying to reverse engineer it using the similar format that Locke and the other Men of Letters did in reaching their conclusions during the Enlightenment. (If you study the foundations of Natural Law and the founding of Progressivism, you will get a better sense of what this writer means.) But in the interest of brevity, this writer will again summarize.
The current wealthy, leisure, tyrant class wants to re-establish the power and control the Aristocrats enjoyed under the Divine Right of Kings. And they resent having to explain themselves and/or answer to the masses. But, for obvious reasons, the wealthy, leisure, tyrant class wouldn't be able to sell that to the masses. Therefore, in this writer's humble assessment, the wealthy, leisure, tyrant class reversed engineered Progressivism from the thought process of the Men of Letters and Locke during The Enlightenment. However, they substituted a hodge-podge of opinions from other persons that moved them towards their goal of resurrecting the Divine Right of Kings.
In researching Natural Law, Consent of the Governed and Progressivism, this writer found that Natural Law and Consent of the Governed seemed to "sing to the human spirit" whereas studying Progressivism was a laborious chore constantly requiring leaps of faith (and logic) to comprehend and understand. In fact, this writer often Tweets:
Reading Locke's 2Treatises of govt&learning #Naturallaw should be as inspirational as this song KatyPerry-Firework http://youtu.be/QGJuMBdaqIw
Confused about how U fit in the world?This will improve ur #PerspectiveofReality>#NaturalLaw:How we got to 1776 http://donmashaksmn10judicialdistrictfreepre.blogspot.com/2013/07/natura...
Don Mashak on Twitter @DMashak
This writer has deduced that understanding Progressivism is so laborious and "clunky" because it is a "Con" to falsely induce(trick) the masses into accepting giving up their rights and turning all power and control to the wealthy, leisure tyrant class. And, in affect, re-establishing the modern version of the Divine Right of Kings.
Now, as has been mentioned, Common Core is but one avenue by which the Progressives aka the wealthy, leisure, tyrant class is advancing its agenda. Some of the other avenues Progressives are using to advance their agenda are"
- Agenda 21 - under the pretext of Global Warming aka Climate Change and sustainability (Restores Governments control over property similar to Divine Right of Kings)
- Merit Selection Retention Elections (MSRE) - Here in Minnesota, and in many other States, Judges are trying to take away our constitutionally guaranteed Right to vote for judges in full, fair and free elections. (Judges aka :Progressive Educated Elites don't want to be held accountable by WE THE PEOPLE. MRSE (pronounced "misery") brings Progressive Educated Elites one step closer to Divine Right of Kings in not having their decisions and authority questioned by masses .)
- Obamacare - Will allow Government to withhold medical treatment for the voices of political dissent, their spouses and children. Government will invest resources on the sick and elderly based on future economic contribution that individual is likely to make to society (Again giving government the power over life, death and political dissent that it enjoyed under Divine Right of Kings.)
- Eugenics - Your government wants to breed the masses like livestock. (Minnesota House Passes Newborn Blood Sample Progressive Eugenics Bill«CBS http://cbsloc.al/1n5HxMq) (Death Panels aka Obamacare Rationing & End of Life issues http://www.akdart.com/obama185.html) The Progressives want healthier human resources conditioned to be compliant livestock produce more revenue for the wealthy, leisure, tyrant class and require fewer resources to maintain. (Similar to the absolute control under the Divine Right of Kings.)
- Divide and Conquer - Put the status quo beliefs and morals of society in flux to make them more susceptible to social change. Gay Marriage, Abortion, Balkinization via immigration policy and failure to secure the borders., unconstitutional yet uncontested executive orders, Obamacare, Racism. (Divide the opposition to Progressivism until they can consolidate their power to a degree approaching Divine Right of Kings.)
- Carbon Tax, Carbon Tax Exchange, Cap and Trade - under the Pretext of Global Warming aka Climate Change (Increases Government Tax Revenues, decreases individual rights and allows graft via kickbacks by third world rulers to first world politicians again consistent with Divine Right of Kings.)
- Private Federal Reserve Bank - Founded in 1913 under Progressive President Woodrow Wilson creates income for wealthy, leisure, tyrant class via Debt Based Money by stealing valued, created only by the labor of the masses, from the masses. (Secrets away purchasing power of the masses from the masses that otherwise would have to be taxed away under Divine Right of Kings.)
- Congressional Insider Trading - Another way the wealthy, leisure, tyrant class stealthily steals from the masses. Insider Trading is illegal for everyone else. Congress, who makes the rules that move the markets, has made it legal for them to engage in insider trading. As all value is created only by the labor of the masses, any enrichment that Congressfolks and their friends realize from such trades is stolen from the masses. (Theft from the masses that would otherwise have to be taxed away under Divine Right of Kings.)
- Disinformation - Information is Power; If you replace what the masses know with disinformation, you take away the power of the masses to make choices based on their free will. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." ~ William Casey, CIA Director (Truth Established by Government - Divine Right of Kings)
- Increased Reliance on Government - Record numbers of Persons on Food Stamps and record numbers of government Employees. Persons who must rely upon government to survive are more compliant than those who produce their own prosperity. (Until Progressives consolodate power, they maintain control over these segments of society in this manner - Divine Right of Kings)
- Increased Poverty - Persons who have to spend their energy and resources just surviving day to day do not have time to plot revolt, resistance and revolution against government. (Until Progressives consolidate power, they maintain control over these segments of society in this manner - Divine Right of Kings)
“It is also in the interests of the tyrant to make his subjects poor... the people are so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for plotting.”
Now for you minorities and anyone else who still haven't been shocked into revulsion and resistance, perhaps these following four sources of facts draw the line to what Progressivism and Common Core intends for the masses:
- Progressives, President WoodrowWilson & Scientific Racism
- Progressive Movement & its Racist Eugenics Fabian Roots
- Eugenics & the Progressive Movement
- Death Panels aka Obamacare Rationing & End of Life issues
This writer also wrote another article comparing the governance Doctrine our Founder's intended and Progressivism:
Within this brief article, this writer hopes that he has moved you to concern and action. Please do not be lulled into complacency by the Progressives "Frogs in the Pot" methodology. That is to say, Progressives have worked to implement their changes slowly enough that WE THE PEOPLE don't revolt by jumping out of the pot when the water in the pot gets to hot to quickly. But the danger is no less real, and again, one of the Founder's warned us of this method of subverting our Government:
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
This writer encourages you to learn as much as you can about Common Core and the Progressive Movement. They are not harmless differences of opinion about how our country should be run. If you take note of the Graphic in the Slideshow entitled "Saul Alinsky's 8 levels of control to transform a society to Socialism", you will note that Item number 6 is to take control of education. You will also note that Level 1,nationalizing healthcare has already been achieved. (Please note that Hillary Clinton's Masters thesis was on Saul Alinsky - You can read more on that here - [Sorry since this article was written, your government has began its own version of "book burning" and deleted that link - when I have time this writer will reconstruct that article and relink to it.)
This writer can say it no more plainly, the Progressives are engaged in a slow, incremental, stealthy, calculated, treasoness revolution. The Progressive Movement and Common Core are an assault on your liberties. Common Core is primarily a way to create a steady labor force for corporations at the expense of future generations freedom to live their lives as they please. In this writer's humble opinion, the Founders intended that individuals should work to live, not live to work. Progressivism prescribes the latter. In this writer's humble, no parent who loves their children and no American who cares about the liberty of future generations can ignore the necessity of firmly and overwhelmingly confronting Common Core and the Progressive Movement.
"If there must be trouble,let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."
If Common Core and Progressivism is not evil, what is?
Yet Common Core has been voted for by our Federal Congressfolks and State Legislatures.
And therefore, this writer urges you to vote against all incumbents, regardless of political party. They have all voted for it or silently acquiesced to it. If this is not true, why did you have to learn about it from this writer in this article. This writer is not a rocket scientist and he is no one special. If this writer could identify Common Core and the Progressive Agenda as mortifying evil, how is it that your Federal Congressperson or State Legislator did not make the same deduction. How did a majority of your Federal Congressfolks and State Legislators quietly vote for it? And, for those who did vote against it, why did they not vigorously inform you of the evil tyranny descending upon us? And where is the Main Stream Media? Based on these facts, this writer submits to you that their is a conspiracy being committed upon WE THE PEOPLE to kill our Liberty and subvert our Constitution and Government.
And knowing this, this writer asks you, "How can you vote for any incumbent in the upcoming election?
"There are not two major political parties in America. There is one and only one Ruling Class pretending to be 2 major parties. They use issues to divide, conquer and distract WE THE PEOPLE while they rob us blind."
For those who wish to know more about Progressivism, you may find this writer's previous three part article enlightening:
- Is Progressive Politically Correct for the Divine Right of Kings? Part 1 of 3
- Is Progressive Politically Correct for the Divine Right of Kings? Part 2 of 3
- Is Progressive Politically Correct for the Divine Right of Kings? Part 3 of 3
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?"
Those were my thoughts.
Thank you, my fellow citizens, for taking your valuable time to read and reflect upon what is written here.
If what is written here rings true to you, perhaps you should contact your local elected officials and let them know. If you are afraid of repercussions, snail mail it anonymously and ask them to respond in the local paper or their own monthly/quarterly internet newsletter. Even if this article refers to something outside you geographic area, it still likely applies to your location. Remember all those taxpayer training junkets we taxpayers send the bureaucrats on? They all learn the same “livestock management” techniques to use on WE THE PEOPLE.
And that leaves WE THE PEOPLE with this conundrum: While our #Government works full time with compensation and funded with our money for the cause of #Tyranny; WE THE PEOPLE are forced to work part time without compensation for the cause of #liberty with what is left over of our time, money and energy.
Finally, this article is written with the same intentions as Thomas Paine http://ushistory.org/paine. I, Don Mashak, seek no leadership role. I, Don Mashak, seek only to help the American People find their own way using their own “Common Sense” http://amzn.to/kbRuar
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Bring Home the Politicians #BHTP
Lawless America #LawlessAmerica
Term Limits #TermLimit
Justice in Minnesota #JIM
Critical Thinking Notice - This author, Don Mashak, advises you as no politician would dare. Exercise Critical Thinking (http://bit.ly/ubI6ve) in determining the truthfulness of anything you read or hear. Do not passively accept nor believe anything anyone tells you, including this author, Don Mashak,... unless and until you verify it yourself with sources you trust and could actively defend your perspective to anyone who might debate you to the contrary of your perspective.