In a video posted Saturday at Townhall, a gun rights supporter is called a "parasite" by a gun control advocate after passing out literature at a church-based rally promoting gun control in Buckingham, Pa., near Philadelphia.
According to Townhall, the woman making the charge was an organizer of CeaseFirePA who later threatened to "crash" pro-gun rallies.
The unidentified person who was labeled a "parasite" discussed the encounter at Live Leak.
"There was no excuse for these people's behavior at the rally," the man, identified as "InternationalLibertarian," said. "If they had any regard for freedom of speech they wouldn't have interfered with our respectful outreach."
Judging from the reaction, he added, many in the crowd agreed with the woman's abusive behavior.
The woman also threatened to call police, even though the man was not engaging in any form of disruptive behavior.
"To my mind this was threatening me with force," he added.
Later, he said, the woman told him off-camera "the police know you're here".
"Again," he wrote, "the threat of using force against peaceful outreach. Strange that these gun rights haters claim to be the peaceful ones. They claim to be against guns and violence yet they didn't ask the gun toting police to leave."
"A parasite, an enemy, an evil-doer, a disseminator of diseases who must be destroyed in the interest of mankind."
"Of course, you could ask Streicher how that 'parasite' thing worked out for him, but you'd have to go to hell to have that conversation," the blog said.
- Feinstein: Ban semi-automatic weapons because they look like military firearms
- Illinois school handout teaches Second Amendment requires gun registration
- South Carolina pub under fire for insulting gun owners
- White House petition calls for Sen. Dianne Feinstein to be tried for treason
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein admits: Goal of gun ban is to 'dry up' supply of weapons
- Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass