Aside from her upcoming concert at the Smart Araneta Coliseum and MOA Arena, her love life involving hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli and Camarines Sur Gov. Migs Villafuerte is also the reason why she is in the news today, Oct. 12, 2013 (Philippine time). In an interview with pep.ph, the good governor admitted that until now, he still admires the pop princess.
"Well, I have already said that I admire Sarah Geronimo very much. I think she’s one of the beautiful actresses in our generation today. But right now, my heart belongs to my province and I promised that to my constituents. I think, there is a time for love, but today, I am very grateful. It is my commitment to serve the people because they gave me the chance to serve them," the governor said.
Though his focus is on his province, Gov. Migs Villafuerte is not dismissing the possibility of meeting the pop princess in the near future. "I still think she’s very beautiful and I still want to meet her soon, hopefully," he revealed. The issue between Sarah Geronimo and Gov. Luis Villafuerte started in 2011, but due to some circumstances and his busy schedule, the good governor failed to pursue his intention.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name o get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli don't have enough time to talk regularly
- Popsters: Sarah Geronimo is one of the best in Asia
- Star Cinema finds a better script for Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz
- Sarah Geronimo is back to work; rehearsing her number for 'ASAP 18'
- Matteo Guidicelli chose to remain silent about Sarah Geronimo