Well, now you can blame something else for your bad golf game: The cart.
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) just announced several models of "E-Z-Go", "Cushman", "Bad Boy Buggies" and "LT Safari" off road shuttle vehicles are being recalled due to a safety concern.
The Feds say:
The steering wheel nut may not have been tightened sufficiently, reducing the driver’s steering control. This can result in a crash.
So far one injury was reported to "E-Z-Go". The CPSC says, the driver of the cart lost control and the vehicle went over a curb, the passenger suffered a chipped tooth.
Here's all the models on the recall list:
- E-Z-GO TXT Fleet golf carsE-Z-GO Freedom TXT, Shuttle 2+2 TXT and Valor personal golf cars all with one bench seat and one rear-facing seat
- E-Z-GO Express with two bench seats and one rear-facing seat,
- E-Z-GOTerrain with a cargo bed
- Cushman Shuttle vehicles
- Bad Boy Buggies HD, LD, LTO
- LT Safari utility vehicles
The company is offering free repairs for all the models impacted, a complete list and pictures of each vehicle can be found here on the CPSC's website.