Benjamin Franklin is known for many things, among them, his discoveries about electricity. However, there are better ways to reap the benefits of his observations today besides grabbing a kite and waiting for lightning to strike.
To honor his birthday, choose lesson plans that focus on Benjamin Franklin. Yes, this could take up an entire year of studies to do a detailed research into everything the man accomplished. However, here is a roundup to several helpful free links that will make the endeavor a tad bit easier:
- Benjamin Franklin 22-page labook from Homeschoolshare.com
- Free 9-page Ben Franklin lapbook from Homeschoolingthem.com
- Free fact sheet pdf from Teachervision.com
- Printable memes and quotes to use for copywork at Teachable Scotts Tots Homeschool blog.
- Free Benjamin Franklin Little Book from Teachervision.com
- Free Benjamin Franklin Unit Study from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Free mazes, coloring pages, and worksheets from SchoolExpress.com
- Free Grade 3 Benjamin Franklin reading comprehension pages from MrNussbaum.com
- Free Nest Complete Learning System on DVD on YouTube and accompanying pdf book.
Don't copy this article, instead share it with all your friends! Go to the top of this article and subscribe to this Homeschooling Examiner to receive all the latest information about homeschooling in St. Louis and lesson plan ideas. Also, like Teachable Scotts Tots Homeschool and Elephant Ears Education on Facebook for more educational and parenting tidbits.