The Conrad Hotel, like all Hilton properties, is an excellent choice when looking for a play to stay. The Conrad in Hong Kong is an accommodation with some unique things to do in the hotel and nearby. For the most exquisite stay upgrade to Executive Level and enjoy their wonderful breakfast with many hotel-made specialties and in the evening relax with a complimentary cocktail while nibbling on snacks and watching the lights of the city appear. While at the hotel enjoy their beautiful outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
The Conrad Hong Kong is convenient to many attractions.
1. Just steps from the front entrance it the beautiful Hong Kong Park with ponds and gardens. It is the perfect place for a walk thus making adjustment to any time change easier.
2. Tea lovers will want to visit the Tea Museum in Hong Kong Park and should plan to take a lesson in Tea Appreciation which is free if booked with the Hong Kong Tourist Board.
3. The Conrad accommodations start on the 40th floor of Pacific Place which is a great place to shop with all the high-end stores present.
4. Take a ride on the historic trolley which stops out front of Pacific Place and in many locations on Hong Kong Island.
5. The one must-do when visiting Hong Kong it taking the tram up to Victoria Peak. The entrance to the tram ride is a short taxi ride or a long walk from the hotel.
Guests will also enjoy a short walk around the hotel admiring the diverse plantings and statues.