Huntsville, Alabama is an amazing place to live. If you've never been here, set your old Alabama stereotypes aside and let yourself be pleasantly surprised.
Huntsville's a short drive from many regional cities, like Chattanooga, Atlanta, Nashville and even Asheville, NC.
- US Space and Rocket Center Named the state's top attraction, the Space Center will help you understand why Huntsville is nicknamed the Rocket City.
- Sci-Quest Offers hands-on science exhibits for all ages
- Burritt on the Mountain Enjoy artistic, cultural and recreational activities.
- Huntsville Museum of Art North Alabama's leading visual arts exhibits and more.
- EarlyWorks and Constitution Village Walk through these doors and step into the past, while experiencing room after room of interactive activities.
- Hiking Explore Hays Nature Preserve, Monte Sano State Park and Green Mountain.
- Boating Ditto Landing is an historic site along the Tennessee River. Bring your boat or WaveRunner and get ready to cruise.