The first images and details have been revealed in regards to the Lustmord Vampire Armor mod for the video game, “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.” You can check out the new screens from the mod, as well as several older shots from the main open-world role-playing game, in the slideshow at the top of this article and the details below.
The mod adds a rather unique full set of armor in addition to a new crossbow weapon to “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.” It requires the Dawnguard DLC expansion in addition to the at least the 1.7 version of the main game. You can check out the download link and full list of features from the Lustmord Vampire Armor mod below:
- Modular, multi-component Light Armor system for male and female.
- New crossbow with standard and explosive fire bolts.
- Simultaneously supports Vanilla/UNP/UNPB/CBBE body types (each craftable separately).
- Independent spell-based crafting system.
- Mini start-up quest: investigate a disturbance near Lost Tongue Overlook.
- Garter pouch: Equippable storage pouch container (access using "voice" power).
- Bloodthirst: When equipping a full set of Lustmord armor, you can fuel it with Blood Potions to grant an additional 25% armor bonus (view readme for details)
“The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” was released for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms in North America on Nov. 11, 2011. The latest video game in the long-running “Elder Scrolls” franchise was developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. You can purchase the open-world role-playing game in the following link: “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim”