Shopping and decorating for college living can be fun and exciting; a first step into moving from the home nest into a new life. Finding the right bedding for the dorm twin extra long size beds can be a frustrating journey. Yes there are beautiful packaged bed sets at what seems to be great prices, but look closer and the fabric is a very uncomfortable polyester. Remember, you get what you pay for.
A comfortable night's sleep is an important part of college living; the bedding needs to promote sleep.
In a forest of sites promoting dorm bedding it is difficult to find one that showcases quality fabrics and promotes comfort. Shopbedding.com now has now added a dorm bedding section to make it easy for anyone to find some beautiful quality bedding and extras to make college living a sweet dream.
- Discover wonderful twin XL size sheet sets in 100-percent cotton.
- Check out the fun twin XL satin sheet sets in an array of colors and patterns, perfect for keeping hair beautiful while sleeping.
- Find beautiful 100-percent cotton duvet and quilt sets that are plush and ready to get one snoring.
Have you been searching for a bed skirt to hide the storage under the bed but find it difficult to find a twin XL size. Shopbedding has made it easy to get this elusive item of dorm decor.
- Find the twin XL bed skirt at dormbedding.com in various styles and colors as well as a choice of three lengths to accommodate bed lifts.
- Check out the beautiful tailored style bed skirt perfect for the guys too.
Not to scare anyone but bedbugs seem to have fun taking up residence in the dorm as well, even in the most expensive universities. Shopbedding has just what one need to fight off the critters that disrupt the dorm room.
- Make sure that the dorm bed is as bedbug proof as possible by purchasing the Premium Bed Bug Proof Complete Protection Set available in the twin XL size.
Check out the curtains, pillows and blankets sections at Shopbedding to add an extra touch to the dorm decor.
- Find blackout panels to catch a nap during the day.
- Sheer panels can cover an ugly dorm window while also letting in the light.
- Decorative throw pillows will turn a bed into a lovely settee to entertain visitors.
- Add a decorative throw to snuggle up with to study in comfort.
One should not skimp on bedding when it comes to the dorm decor. After all comfort is imperative to getting a good night's sleep in order to achieve the top grades. Do not forget that part of being in your first home away from home is showing that one is adult enough to keep their abode neat and tidy. Take the time needed to make the bed after waking and enjoy college living.
Never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design, Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for Examiner.com.