After a slow start for fantasy football owners in week one of the NFL season, Robert Griffin III exploded for some nice points in week two. Now, ESPN reported on Sept. 18 that Griffin said he can run more, making him even more valuable than ever.
Here are the fantasy football week three rankings for quarterbacks.
1. Peyton Manning - While his week two performance was a bit down from week one, Manning still remained one of fantasy football top quarterbacks. He already has nine touchdown passes and has broke 300 yards in both games this year. The Oakland Raiders won't know what hit them this week.
2. Drew Brees - While he throws more interceptions than most star quarterbacks, Brees remains a solid must-start every week. He had a lot of yards in week two, but only one touchdown. That will be rectified against the Arizona Cardinals in week three.
3. Aaron Rodgers - It's hard to bet against Aaron Rodgers, especially after his 480 passing yards and four touchdowns in week two. The Cincinnati Bengals will provide a tougher defense, but Rodgers has won against better.
4. Michael Vick - It is hard to believe that all it took was a new head coaching philosophy and good health to bring Vick back to his prime. He threw for an amazing 428 yards in week two and hasn't thrown a pick yet. He is also running a lot and is one of the most valuable quarterbacks once again.
5. Matthew Stafford - Aaron Rodgers had a field day against the Redskins last week, and Stafford is just as capable of throwing the ball all over the field. Calvin Johnson should have a monster game, and that will play out in Stafford's fantasy football stats.
6. Colin Kaepernick
7. Matt Ryan
8. Tony Romo
9. Robert Griffin III
10. Russell Wilson
11. Eli Manning
12. Tom Brady