Deviled eggs are great appetizers to serve while the turkey is cooking on Thanksgiving. Make easy classic deviled eggs or try one of the recipes below for bacon deviled eggs, guacamole deviled eggs, deviled eggs with crab or holiday horseradish deviled eggs.
An easy appetizer to make, the classic deviled egg recipe below only requires a few simple and inexpensive ingredients. Some of the other variations have a few extra ingredients, but this appetizer is best when made with simple seasonings that don't overpower the delicious hard boiled eggs.
Here are some variations on the classic deviled egg recipe to try:
More Holiday Articles:
- Michael Strahan's sweet potato casserole recipe from 'Live with Kelly & Michael'
- Thanksgiving side dishes: Top ten sweet potato casserole recipes
- Which restaurants are open on Thanksgiving? Turkey dinner for $13 or less
- Top 25 Thanksgiving Day jokes and riddles for kids
- Turkey cooking times: How long does it take to cook a Thanksgiving turkey?
- Thanksgiving blessings, quotes, prayers for friends and family
- Turkey deep frying instructions: Preparation and cooking time
- Free printable Thanksgiving coloring pages and word searches for kids