Turning 1 Dachshund Outreach Giving and Socialization marks the occasion with the debut of its premiere T-shirt. D.O.G.S and Sugar Bear Designs collaborated for charity by joining the forces of photographers Johnny Ortez-Tibbels and Kristin Adams. Adams took an Ortez-Tibbels original image and added her influence to make this limited edition tee.
The shirt is a canvas made in the USA unisex shirt, and it is the charity’s gift to anyone making a tax-deductible donation of $40 (which includes shipping and Paypal fees). The charity only produced a total of 50 shirts; when they’re gone, that’s it. You can only get this shirt through DOGS. If you’re looking for that one-of-kind T-shirt while fulfilling your philanthropic goals, this is a great opportunity to marry the two. It’s also makes for a great Father’s Day present (June 16).
In DOGS’ inaugural year it accomplished the following:
1. Raised nearly 3,000 for the black and tan dachshunds Kaia (of Glendale, CA) to help offset the cost of her back surgery and rehabilitation.
2. Produced the limited-edition coffee table book 102 Dachshunds as means to fundraise and fulfill it’s community outreach and education endeavors.
3. Organized and offered a special 4-week dachshund edition of Thank Dog Bootcamp in North Hollywood, CA.
4. Sponsored a discounted non-anesthetic teeth-cleaning party for 52 dogs in the course of 8.5 hours.
5. Photographed and helped in the placement of 68 rescues in 59 consecutive weeks (DOGS was serving the community long before it’s official creation).
DOGS hope to do much more in its second year and needs your help. The volunteer run and operated charity returns all monies raised back to the dachshund public via its community outreach and education projects which continue to evolve as funding is made available.
The shirts are in transit from Colorado and will be in California this Friday; they'll begin shipping them on Tuesday, May 28.
These are the sizes and quantities the charity is offering. They will be distributed on a first-come and first-serve basis. If your preferred size is out of stock you’ll be contacted for an alternate size (if one is not already indicated).
XS – 6
S – 12
M – 13
L – 10
XL – 6
2XL – 3