On Sunday, documentary filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch alleged multiple instances of police brutality at the "Million Vets March" in Washington, D.C.
According to Lynch, he and "several women" were assaulted by police during the protest.
"I had words with one cop who hit me," he wrote on his Facebook page.
Lynch said the incident happened after protesters brought barricades to the White House.
"When they got to the White House they stacked the barricades. It was wild. The police came in. They demanded we move away from the fence. But nobody was doing anything wrong? It was peaceful. However they used force. I was literally right there the entire time," he wrote, explaining that he was protecting a boy who was being trampled by the crowd.
He emphasized the veterans and the other protesters were not violent.
"They were honest, true, respectful to those around them and NEVER ONCE did anyone lift a hand," he added.
Lynch also said he witnessed officers "whack" an older women with night clubs in a scene he described as "out of control."
Later, he said he "misreported."
"My last post said I witnessed a woman get whacked with a night stick. What I should of said was 'several women,'" he posted.
An hour later, he posted another picture and said it was another woman struck by officers.
According to Lynch, the woman was a peaceful protester.
"Video shows it," he said.
Lynch said in his post that he would appear on Megyn Kelly's Fox News program Monday at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
"On a positive note, as I told thousands of people today when I opened the ceremonies... America is back. No more sleepwalking," he added.
- Police with batons face off against 'Million Vet March' at White House (Video)
- Million Vets March tear down barricades, storm memorials in D.C.
- Obama admits hurting Americans to score political points against GOP
- Liberals on Twitter call for death of actor James Woods, Tea Party
- Obama signs bill restoring death gratuities Jay Carney called unnecessary
- Video: Allen West calls Obama a ‘pathological liar’, ‘spoiled brat child’
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Rumor claims Obama DOT, National Guard to shut down freeway to stop truckers
- Park Ranger admits being told to make life as difficult for people as possible
- Liberals to Obama: Let Americans feel more pain over budget crisis
- Sign on Ga. military chapel: 'Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice'
- Democrat votes to arrest military chaplains who minister to troops during shutdown
- House to Chuck Hagel: Don't arrest military chaplains during shutdown
- Obama's armed Park Service uses 'Gestapo' tactics against seniors at Yellowstone
- Park Service: No to vets, yes to immigration rally on 'closed' National Mall
- Amber Alert website down due to shutdown, Michelle Obama's 'Let's Move' site up
- Obama's Park Service kicks owners out of private Lake Mead homes over shutdown
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Newsbusters, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.
Be sure to listen to "Grit and Grace" every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.