Newegg introduced some new pre-order game deals Thursday for a pair of upcoming Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 titles - Deadpool and Castlevanis 2: Lords of Shadow. There's also a sale on the official Tomb Raider Xbox 360 controller plus a discount on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for the Nintendo 3DS as well as a handful of PC titles such as the original Witcher.
Deadpool for the PS3 and Xbox 360 received a $12 pre-order discount from Newegg and can be had for $47.99. You'll need to enter in the promo code "EMCXSWW49" for the PS3 version at checkout and "EMCXSWW52" for the Xbox 360 version though. The game currently has a summer release window but no specific date has been announced yet.
Meanwhile, the pre-order for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is marked down $10 by using the code "EMCXSWW55" on the PS3 copy and "EMCXSWW54" on the Xbox 360 one. This title also does not have a release date yet but is expected out some time this year.
Free shipping is available at Newegg for both sets of pre-orders. However, be aware that the game will arrive a couple of days after release using that option.
The pre-order deals above and the following deals below are good through Wednesday, April 17.
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS) - $34.99
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum (PC) - $9.99 w/ code "EMCXSWW46"
- The Witcher (PC) - $9.99 w/ code "EMCXSWW47"
- X3: Terran Conflict 2.0 (PC) - $7.99 w/ code "EMCXSWW48"
- PS3 DualShock 3 Controller - $39.99
- PS3 Media/Blu-ray Remote - $18.99 w/ code "EMCXSWW56"
- Xbox 360 Tomb Raider Limited Edition Controller - $39.99 w/ code "EMCXSWW57"
- Xbox LIVE 2400 MS Points ($30 value) - $27.99