Trevor Loudon wrote Thursday that Sam Webb, leader of the Communist Party USA, "hailed the election of Party 'friend' Barack Obama, as the 'dawn of a new era.'”
"The Party is cock-a-hoop over Obama’s victory, seeing it as both a repudiation of the conservative agenda and an opportunity to move the United States further towards socialism," Loudon wrote.
"The Communist Party said a year ago that the 2012 elections would be the main front of the class and democratic struggle, and subsequent events have confirmed that fact," Webb wrote at the Communist People's World Tuesday.
Jim Hoft posted a screenshot of another article at the People's World celebrating Obama's victory. That article, published the day after Tuesday's election, declares "We won!"
Stewart Acuff went on to say that Communists must "act with boldness" to advance their cause and "push history forward."
Acuff also celebrated victories by Democrats at large and LGBT activists who won ballot measures legalizing gay marriage.
"We are at the dawn of a new era," Webb wrote.
An op-ed at the Washington Times seems to agree.
"President Obama has succeeded in transforming America," Jeffrey T. Kuhner wrote. "The constitutional republic is dead. A socialist empire has been born. This is the true meaning — and historical significance — of Tuesday’s election."
Loudon warns Republicans that unless they change, things will get much worse.
"Until the Republicans realize that they are in a war for their country, and treat it as such, they will be outmaneuvered by the Communist/Labor/Democrat alliance," he wrote.
According to Loudon, they simply did not understand "the forces arrayed against them."
Loudon also says that Republicans must ceast to be "nice guys" and become "bare knuckle, knock em out fighters" if America is to survive the next four years.
"Winston Churchill didn’t compromise with the Nazis. Maggie Thatcher didn’t compromise with the British communist led unions. Ronald Reagan won by fighting hard and negotiating from a position of strength," he wrote.
"If the Republicans really want to save this country, they must take a hard line against the Democrats and their communist/union driven agenda. Reaching across the aisle to the Democrats is a recipe for defeat and disaster," he concluded.
- Liberal Daily Kos diarist calls for 'benevolent' Obama dictatorship
- Newsweek cover depicts Obama as Napoleonic, calls GOP old, white, history
- Communist defector warns of alliance between Democratic Party and communists
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 2
- Communist Party USA chair endorses Obama's jobs plan, tax hikes
- Communist Party endorses Barack Obama for re-election
- 'Heart' Communism? Move to Cuba
Be sure to check out some of Joe's other columns: